Chapter 25: I choose you

The media on top is Amelia and Andrew.

Happy Reading:)

___________________________

Derina's POV-

Meeting Grandma felt great after such a long time. Mason had enjoyed himself with her today, I could tell from his face. He was just happy. I had accepted that I actually kind of liked him alot. Who am I kidding? It was a lot of liking, more than liking. I am kinda scared of the four letter L word. Not 'like', the other one. I just feel scared already, that when I get close to someone, there's this more strong chance of losing that person.

I don't want my heart to break beyond repair. I don't want it to not be able to love again.

"Where were you guys!? I'm gonna kill you. I'm freaking out here. It's my sister's wedding." Daniel shouted on top of his voice.

"Daniel! Calm down. The wedding is tomorrow. Just calm the hell down." I shook him by his shoulders. I was consoling him.

"What a dramatic guy!" Mason rolled his eyes.

"Daniel you need to sleep for sometime I guess. You need rest." Tina came by his side and dragged him out.

"So how was your little date, guys?" Jess came in and asked us.

"It was not a date."
"It was good."

Yeah, the second one was Mason's reply. I looked at him with wide eyes. He smirked and walked out.

"Where did you go?" Nathan asked me.

"Just out." I replied as simply as possible. I didn't wanna get into  shouted. I actually rushed out to go to the hotel and get ready. Facing everyone and especially Nathan about something like this was the last thing I wanted to do.

____________________________

I was sitting on the bed in my room. Jessica was getting ready. She was on her second layer of mascara.

"Don't you want to go to the dinner? What has happened to you Derina? Why are you acting weird?"

"I don't know. I just, I like Mason, more than like actually."

"So?"

"What? I said I think I'm falling for Mason freaking Anderson!" I shouted.

Her reaction was 'so?' and that wasn't the kind of reaction I wanted out of her. She should've been surprised or something.

"Say it again."

"Why would I say it again?"

"See? You're still not accepting it." She said and looked at me through the mirror.

A knock on the door got us out of our stare down. Jessica got up. So I sat on the chair and started my make-up. She was talking to someone on the door. A guy's voice I guessed. Mason.

He came in the bedroom and stood by the door. I saw him through the mirror and heard the front door close. Jessica left.

 Jessica left