Chapter 11: Derina and teasing

Hey guys!
Happy Reading:)

____________________________________

Mason's POV-

It was funny how Derina was actually stalking me on Instagram. I had just woken up for my workout session. I thought it would be that stupid reason you know, you actually want to send a request to someone but you won't accept it so you say that it happened by mistake. Derina was the cutest girl I ever met.

She agreed to meet me at 5:30.

But I wonder what she was doing online at 4:00am. She's so unpredictable. So confusing. One second she's happy, next she's deep in thought and then she's sad.

And she lies.

_________

My Dad had made it compulsory for me and Mom to never go out without guards. It sucks. Having bodyguards and all.

I took my skate board and decided to skate to her house. It has been a long time I since I did that. After her death.

I reached her house. She walked out, she was thinking something and then she yawned. One thing I knew about her that she isn't a morning person.
But then why did she agree to come for a jog so early. She could go to sleep again.

I had told her not to dress like a Barbie. Actually she really acts like a Barbie with horns. She was wearing a tank and shorts. She isn't very tall but even in her average height, her legs, always distract me. God was fUcking with my brain. She also had headphones on her neck. Her hair was in a high pony tail. In this attire she looks like a normal girl.

But the girl I like has fire within her.
The girl I, Like? fUck.

The guards were in the car, coming in a slow pace behind us to keep a watch on me.

I knew she wouldn't know how to skate. I assume her childhood would've gone learning things like ballet dancing. Or learning some music instrument. So I told her that I'll teach her.

When she had placed her hand in mine, I felt like it was made for me, only me. Her hand was warm against mine. I never wanted to leave her hand. It comforted me.

When I had squeezed her hand to assure her, she had understood and squeezed my hand back. That was like a silent agreement between us. Unsaid. Just actions. I felt good that we had this kind of connection. It felt good to know that she trusts me. Unlike her. She didn't trust me that day. If she would've listened to me, she would have been here with me.

When she fell down, I didn't want to laugh, But I couldn't control myself. She was sooo cute. She was frowning at me and tapping her feet impatiently when I was almost falling on the ground laughing, that was a jerk move, I know.

The way she was hitting me when I laughed, it felt like we've known each other for a long long time. It felt as if there was nowhere I wanted to be rather than here. With Her. She was startled when Jason had pointed the gun at her. I didn't tell him before that I was meeting a friend and all. They acted as a reflex to protect me. I had to tell them about all new friends of mine. Such a headache.

She had shown me how she could skate. It was perfect. As if she knew the tactics and tricks. When I had asked her about already knowing how to skate and why she stopped it, she had said that there was no reason, but there was. Yes she was unpredictable but I could read some of her expressions. She became quite all of a sudden. I think there was a memory behind it. Just like me. Memories of me and Her.

_________

When I reached school, I met Derek and Daniel outside. Then we three walked into the school together. When we were walking in the hallway I saw her. She was wearing a floral blue color one piece. She loves blue color I guess. She was opening her locker. How could she manage to look pretty all the fUcking time. She was flawless.
The wires in my brain were cross connected from the day I met her. I sound creepy in my own head while talking about her.