Chapter 4: First meet

Hey guys!
The Media above is Natalie.
Now you'll definitely get to see Mason in this chapter. Atlast.
Happy Reading:)

_______________________________________

I got up ready to run after Jessica but then I stopped. I turned to Nick.
"Nick I don't know what the hell did you do and why but I know for sure that you broke Jess's heart. Just so you know, She'll never forgive you for that."

I then shifted my eyes on Natalie who had a smile on her face. How I would love to wipe it off of her face. I glared at her and left from there.

I reached the door of the cafeteria and heard Nathan curse something. I hope that it was all for Nick. I never even thought he could pull such a jerk move on Jessica. I would suggest her to move on and find a better guy than him. A guy who would actually really love her. Not play with her.

As I reached outside and turned to the right to walk into the ladies room where I'm sure I would find Jess, I saw Hank. Hank bloody Adams was a basketball jock. He played ruthless. The guys from our football team were bearable but the basketball guys were downright assholes. They thought they could do everything and anything here and not face any punishments.

I'll show them just how much bad we can get.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I shouted. My voice boomed in the empty hallway.

Hank had a guy younger than us pinned on the lockers and he was lifted off the floor by his collar. Oh yeah Hank was a bit scary looking. He was huge. Not the drool worthy kind of built. He was creepy. The poor guy was telling Hank to leave him and apologising continuously.

When Hank heard me he dropped the guy on the floor. He turned and saw me. I folded my hands against my chest and gave him a look of disgust.
He walked towards me. He stood at a good arms length. He looked at me, his gaze moving slowly from my face to my toes. Bastard. I feel like punching the living daylights out of him.

He smirked, the dirty kind not the one Derek gives me which is flirty and charming. Okay where's that coming from. shit.
"Hey babe, I suggest you to stay the fUck out of our matters." I narrowed my eyes at him. Has he gone through amnesia? He knows me right?
"Or you will face consequences."

I was done taking his bullshit."Now, listen carefully douche, first of all I am not someone you can call 'babe'.
Second of all if you carry on this shitty job that you do in school, it's you who will face the consequences.
And third of all, let the guy go. Leave him alone." He better understand this.

He looked at me and my threat in amusement. "Is that a threat babe? Because I can do whatever I want, even with you and nobody will be able to do anything about it. My mother is in our school board. No use complaining." He chuckled. Now he stepped into my personal space. I stood rooted in my position. He was tracing his finger from my forehead to the side of my face now and he said,"And by anything, I mean anything." Okay the nerve of this guy is to say that to me. How dare he even touch me with those filthy hands.

I took his hand harshly and twisted it and caught his collar in the other hand and glared at him, "It's a promise not a threat. Think about who's in front of you before you speak. Jerk" I was about to knee him in the balls. God help him now.

But before I could do that we heard someone,"Hank Adams." The voice was fully filled with amusement. I left the guy and turned to my right to look at the owner of that voice. His voice was deep. Hot.
Whoa, I sound like Jess in my head right now.

It was none other than the arrogant jerk from the new admissions.
He was casually leaning against the lockers opposite us and had his hands folded against his chest, as if he had been enjoying the entire show all this while.