Chapter 3: First day(part 2)

Hey guys! The media above is Mason Anderson.
Happy Reading:)

______________________________________

All five of them walked into to the cafeteria. Girls were fanning themselves. And guys were staring at the girls in their group. Some jaws were open.

Jessica whisper yelled to all of us, "They are the new admissions in Silver I guess! Oh my God look at the two guys." I had just recovered from my coughing fit. They were really handsome.

"Look at the girls man. Where the fUck is Nick?" Nathan said. I just gave him a dirty look. Nathan saw that and gave me a sheepish smile. See? And Jess wants me to give him a chance. No way in hell. The five sat on the table which was never occupied because it was nearest to ours and we always wanted that extra table for ourselves. We didn't say anything to them and the whole crowd was waiting for the drama about to take place.

The leather jacket guy who was walking in between put the reserved sign down and sat down with no care in the world. The twins are gorgeous too. But they don't look like they are in senior year. Maybe they are a year younger than us. But the three girls are dressed and look no less than models.

The girl who was on the gorgeous guy's arm is really jaw dropping pretty

The girl who was on the gorgeous guy's arm is really jaw dropping pretty. And me saying this is a very big deal. She's dressed casually but looks hot as fUck. Well. Nathan looking at them isn't actually wrong.

Just when all of them settle down, Nick joins us and he calls out, "Hey Derek, man, how are you?" The guy with leather jacket gets up and does the bro hug thing with Nick

Just when all of them settle down, Nick joins us and he calls out, "Hey Derek, man, how are you?" The guy with leather jacket gets up and does the bro hug thing with Nick. They talk about the first day and all.
Nick also talks to the twins. The twins are Derek's sisters. So according to Jess they are the children of the senator. Okaaay. The twins were our juniors and pretty blondes. Camilla and Rebecca.

Jessica is looking at Derek dreamily. With one look at Derek I can say that he's a douche.

Nathan and Dan were still talking about the girls. This competition sucks.
I still am thinking about the girl on his arm. Are they together or something?
Wait- what? why the heck am I thinking about that. I've never ever cared about any hot guy dating anyone. I'm screwed.