Chapter 2: First day

Hey guys! The media above is Jessica and Dare. Please look at the media in the chapters also.
Happy Reading:)
_______________________________________

I slammed the door of the dinning room as loud as possible. Starting of the first day itself was so irritating.
I text Jessica that I'm leaving for her house and will be there in ten. I decide to take my BMW today. I love that car.

In no time I reach her house. I go through the driveway and honk twice outside her house. Her house is like mine. It's almost a mansion.

She comes out immediately and enters shotgun in my BMW. She slams the door hard muttering something under her breath. And I just know it's the stupid family drama for her too. She has two coffees in her hand. Oh I love her so much! She looks pretty. her hair is loose and she's wearing a navy blue full sleeved sweater kinda top and dark jeans with black boots and she has her shades on.

 her hair is loose and she's wearing a navy blue full sleeved sweater kinda top and dark jeans with black boots and she has her shades on

"Jess I've told you many times to handle my baby with care." Oh I love my car alot.

She gives me a look, sideways. " Y'know I can't handle all this bullcrap. Our families only think about business and money. They don't care about anything else. My mother is so engrossed in her work, I got nobody I can talk to at home. It sucks literally."
I can totally understand.

I sigh. I start the car and rev from her driveway to our school. "You know we can't do anything about it. And you always have me. Dysfunctional families can go to hell." I smile.

"I'll personally escort them if they really can go to hell right now" I chuckle. "Anyway Dad is on our school board ,you know that and he was telling my mother that there are five new admissions. All five are just like our group. Very rich. And this one guy Derek, I guess is the son of the senator and he's hot. Can you believe that."

"You know I'm not at all interested no matter how hot guys are." I dont feel like dating. You can say that I have trust issues maybe.

"I know that very well. You're the most beautiful and popular girl of Silver. Girls kiss the ground you walk on and guys, well everyone wants you. I know what you're gonna say that they fantasize and that's it. It's no love blah blah." She knows me well. Just stop rambling girl. "But you could give Nathan a chance." God no. please. He's like a brother to me from childhood. He is the son of my Dad's business partner.

"I don't want to. I do not have those kind of feelings for him. And I really don't wanna have this stupid conversation with you right now." I know I could get any guy I want. But that's the thing, I don't just want any random guy. I want him to be someone special. My one and only. I want him to be someone who's worth fighting for. The one who's touch can give my tingles. Hot ,romantic and I want to see passion and love in his eyes not lust. I read wattpad alot.

Guys only want one thing these days we all know what it is. They use girls, that's it.

The rest of the drive we talk about random things and sing to the songs on top of our voices. We reach school and park the car in our reserved spot. Oh being rich isn't always bad. Almost every eye is on us. Couples who were making out also stop and stare. A guy dropped all his books when Jessica winked at him. I laughed.