Chapter 44: Anderson house

Happy Reading:)

_______________________

Derina's POV-

I reached home and saw my Mother will all her luggage on the porch. Shit I was late I guess.

"You're leaving?" I asked her.

"Yeah, my flight is on time. Not like you." She retorted. God, what was with her sour mood?

"Okay, take care. Call me when you reach. If you need help then tell me and I'll come there immediately." I told her.

"You're not staying alone in this big house." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're going to live at the Andersons."

"WHAT!?" Oh my God. No.

"You heard me."

"Why can't I stay at Aiden's, Jessica's or Nathan's or anyone's for that matter?" I asked getting all whiny.

"Because Cassandra has offered for you to stay at their house personally." She said sternly.

"But Mom-"

"I don't have time for arguments right now. I'll see you next week. Take care." She hugged me for the sake and walked to her car.

What the hell was this? How could she let me stay at Mason's house? She knew we dated right? Wasn't she worried about us being in the same house? We could do anything. Talk about being a good Mother. I snorted.
But then I stopped walking.

Oh my God! Andersons means I will be in the same house as Mason! For almost more than a week! I cannot do this! Does he know about this? Shit shit shit. Why was this happening?

I reached my room and decided to pack my stuff. I would prefer staying in my own huge house and get scared every night rather than be under the same roof as Mason. That's just going to be a disaster.

"Hello?" I had a missed call from Jess so I called her back.

"Hey you called?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just like that."

"Where were you in the morning?"

"Just out." She said. I knew her good enough to know that she didn't really have an answer.

"With?"

"Um- Leave that. Your Mom left?"

"Yes."

"Are you coming over at my place then?"

"I wish I could."

"Why what happened?" She chuckled.

Then I told her about staying at Mason's. I kept talking about how I don't want to go there. She kept laughing at my helplessness.

I hung up on her after half an hour. I took my luggage and walked down. I had taken only essentials. It's not like I won't be able to go home. I wish Grandma is would've stayed. Then I could just stay here with her. And there were going to be servants, I could tell Jane to stay in the house. Thinking of all these possibilities was only making me sulk more.

I drove to Mason's house. As soon as I reached and drove into his driveway guards and servants came and opened my door and took the car to park and picked up my luggage.

Me being rich, was different. Mason being rich was just, next to royal. Coming to his house felt like coming to a hotel.

Cassandra, grinning widely came to the door. Before I could talk she hugged me. It's surprising how she feels so close to me.