Chapter 53: Derina and Danger

Happy Reading:)

___________________________

Derina's POV:

So we were leaving. Nobody wanted to leave. Kyra was still not ready. She was pouting, making sad faces, as if it was going to help us stay here longer.

"Hey Derina, let's just take one last walk outside. Look at the weather." Jess said after she was done packing.

True. It looked beautiful outside.
"Kyra do you want to-"

"No." She replied without even me completing my sentence. She's acting worse than a kid.

Jessica chuckled.

"Good Morning!" Nathan came in and sat beside Kyra.

That, will surely change her mood. More like, He will surely change her mood.

________________________

"College got over real soon. We are going to give the last exams of our lives. Can you believe it?" Jess said.

"Yeah. Then it's going to be just working. Life will get easier." I sighed.

We were walking on the trail. It was a nice scenery. It felt good away from the city.

Suddenly, there was some noise behind us. We turned and before we could do anything, some huge guy slapped a hand on Jessica's mouth. He had put a handkerchief all over her mouth and nose. I thought this was a prank or something. I tried to pull Jess out of his hold  jt someone caught me from behind.

I bit the man's hand. He yelped in pain. But he recovered soon before I could scream, not like anyone could hear us.

I felt a hit on my head with a heavy object. It pained. I fell on my knees. I immediately felt dizzy.

I tried to see who it was but their faces were covered. Jess did try to scream when she was being dragged by the man but I don't know what happened after that because I saw black. I felt someone pick me up. And then I was unconscious.

_______________________

Mason's POV:

I tried to call Derina twice, her phone was unreachable. Maybe there's no proper network here.

"God, Derek shut up." Aiden and Kyra said in unison. As usual Derek was on and on about something stupid. He was singing and what not.

"Where's Jess?" Derek asked.

"She's gone out with Derina." Kyra said.

"Why did they both have to go alone? They could take someone with them. It's all forest here." Dan said when he came inside.

Yeah that's right. Two girls all by themselves.

Immediately Macy's thought came into my mind. She was missing for a long time now. God only knows what's happened with her.

______________________

So it was about an hour later now. Still Derina wasn't back. And the both of them had gone out way early. We had to leave now. Where was she?

I was waiting outside, to see if they have come back or not. Everyone was loading their luggage.

Okay now I was really worried because, my Dad's car pulled up.

"Dad?"

"I got a call from Denton."

"He has Derina and Jess." I said. Because it was obvious.

This was what would happen. I knew this. I knew our family would get Derina in danger. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have convinced myself that I'm ready for this. I could think of nothing until Nathan came outside. I was numb. Derina was in danger. Serious danger.

"What the fuck! They kidnapped Jess and Derina!" Nathan said. More like screamed.

"WHAT!?" Kyra.

I can't deal with all the drama right now.

"Derek, call Jason." Dad said.

"I already told them." Derek said.

"I have to go. I have to get them back. All this is happening because of me." I said.

"Mason, just wait. Don't take any harsh step. We don't know where they are." Dad said.

"Dad you don't understand. They could do anything to Derina." I was panicking.

"I am gonna kill you Alexander." Aiden said on the phone and hung up. Alexander's name only made me more angry.

"We told them we don't know where Macy is. Why would they still go to this extent?" Derek said.

I don't hear anything because I'm already out again and Jason has arrived. There are two more men with him. They surely are loaded with guns right now.

I try to call Derina on the other phone which I gave her yesterday. I didn't tell her it was for emergency like this. But obviously she knew that. God knows where she has kept that phone. I hope the kidnappers haven't taken it too.

That phone was ringing. But nobody answered.

"I am going to come with you." Nathan said.

"Please Nathan. I don't have time for all this right now." I said. "Look all this has happened because of me and let me handle it."

"Mason, get in." Derek pulled up in another car. I ran towards him and got in.

I knew Jason and other bodyguards would come with us.

_______________________

Christopher's POV:

"Hello Mason." I said.

"Where are they?" He sounded angry.

"You tell me where the hell is my daughter?"

"I'm going to find her, and then kill everyone who is involved in this plan of yours.''

"Careful there Mason. I have two girls with me. I could kill them right now and dump their bodies and nobody would know what happened."

''Christopher, you stay the hell away from anyone who is close to me. And I wish you never find your daughter. Because as I told you before, we have nothing to do with her disappearing."

_________________________

Please comment and vote!