Chapter 21: Movie Night

Hey guys! I had just started writing this book one week back approximately. Today I've crossed 100 reads. Thank you to everyone who is reading the book. Read my other book too. Please vote guys! Your support is needed and it encourages the writer. Thanks.

Happy Reading:)

________________________________

Derina's POV-

I came down. Breathing heavily. I entered in the theatre room again and well, Jess was already staring at me. She was sitting in Nick's arms almost cuddling on the couch. She raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you would take forever to come down." She said and smirked.

"What took you so long Derina?" Mason's voice surprised me. He was standing behind me. He had the nerve of asking me that question? I looked at him in disbelief. He was controlling himself, not to laugh. He was wearing a blue shirt now. Much to my disappointment.

"Where were you?" Dan asked looking up from his phone.

"I- I was on a phone call." I said and sat at the small dining table. Mason chuckled.

Nathan was looking at me, I could see it in my peripheral vision but I just smiled in his direction. Kyra was again planted next to him.

"Let's eat." Nick said. Everyone came to sit at the table.

I was about to put a spoonful in my mouth.

"Dare, can you pass me a fork please?" Mason.

"Yeah." I handed him a fork.

Again I was about to eat.

"Can you please serve some noodles? Mason again.

Jessica and Dan chuckled and I narrowed my eyes at Mason. I served him the noodles, none the less.

"Derina," I looked at him, now pissed. "Please can you pass the chilli flakes?" He saw me glaring at him. He smirked. "What? It's lying there. You've got everything I need." He said and I didn't feel like he was talking about food.

I passed him the chilli flakes. Took some more pasta in my plate and got up from there. His eyes looking at me moving.
I sat on the couch and started looking at the movies on Netflix.

We ate the delicious food. I ate too much really. Cassandra was a great cook along with the others who helped.

"All the people present here are invited to Amelia's wedding. It's in Hawaii." Daniel said.

"Whoa! We love you for the location!" Nick shouted.

"Who's Amelia?" Derek asked and sat beside me.

"My sister." Dan said. Derek nodded.

"All of us along with our parents." Dan added slowly.

"That sucks man." Nathan said. Nick agreed looking at Jess.

Mason smirked at me. It was a dangerous one like, 'We are gonna stay together!' and you can't run from me then.

___________

Derek left due to some family business. He was acting weird these days. He didn't stay with us continuously ever. He always left abruptly.

I was sitting on one end of the couch and Mason was already sitting on the other end of the couch. Daniel came and told me to shift in when he could sit between me and Mason. I was irritated. I still shifted. He sat at the end now. Next to Dan, Jessica entered and behind her Nick obviously. So I had to shift so much that I was very very close to Mason. I could hear him breathe. His hand was behind me resting on the couch. I was half over him. Almost.