Chapter 15: School and club

Hey guys! Enjoy the chapter.
The last day got over and this is a new chapter, new day.

Happy Reading:)

__________________________________

Mason's POV-

We were sitting in the cafeteria for lunch now. Everyone was there except the twins. They had other friends of their age. They were just as popular as us. They both were enjoying the new school. Their Dad was worried about them for all the sudden change but they settled nicely. I was happy for them.

"Hey! Why would you that?!" Derina shouted at me. I was sitting beside her on our usual place. She shouted because I took a bite of her sandwich. A Very big bite. I smirked at her.

"What? I just took a bite." I said.

"You ate the entire middle part! It's the best part of a sandwich!" She was literally shouting on top of her voice. It was so funny.

"Mason, I suggest you to run." Derek said. He was laughing.

"Oh come on, I'll get whatever you want for you. Don't get angry." I told her. She looked at me thoughtfully.

"Get me one cheeseburger, a diet coke, some fries, and a bottle of water." She said to me.

"You're a girl, you're supposed to eat salad and all you know." Daniel said. I laughed. Derina was such a different girl. She didn't care about her weight, figure and all. She ate with no care.

She glared at Dan. Daniel put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay I'll get it." I smiled. So I got up and went to the counter.

I was waiting for the order to come because I had ordered a lot of food for me too. I took everything and started walking towards the table.

"But how is it possible Dad?" I passed Derek and heard him talk to his Dad. So I walked slow. "This can't come out Dad. I had always warned you about the Williams and Andersons." He said. What was he talking about us?

He looked at me so I smiled and walked to the table.

"Here." I kept the tray in front of her and she smiled so wide it reached her ears. I chuckled.

Jessica and Nick entered at that time. Jessica's hair was disturbed and she was running her fingers to tame it down and Nick's face was a light pink shade. His hair sticking out in all places. I laughed.

"You would want to wipe the lipstick stains on your neck Nick." Nathan said to Nick. Jessica blushed furiously.

"Oh my God, you guys need to keep your hands to yourself while sitting with us." Kyra said.

Derina wasn't in the mood to talk. She was eating peacefully. And just chuckled softly. That voice was so good. They both then joined us to eat.

"Let's go to a club tonight. It's been so long since we did." Jessica said. Dan agreed.

"I'm in." Derina shook her head. Oh then I'm definitely going.

"Let's go to Soundcheck tonight." I said. It's the newest Derina's Dad has started.

"Yo man, drinks much needed." Derek said and sat down.

"Exams are coming, this stress is killing me." Nick said.

"You release all your stress by making out with your girlfriend so shut the fUck up." Daniel said and everyone laughed.

Derina got up to get tissues or something, and she tripped on her killer heels. I quickly got up and caught her in time. My hands were around her waist and her hands immediately shot up around my neck. She shrieked because she thought she's gonna fall. Our faces were so close and our breaths mixed. Her eyes were closed and in that moment I wanted to stay just like that. I wanted to keep looking at her innocent face. She has no idea what goes on between her Father and my parents. Clueless.