Chapter 34: It suits you

Mason looks cute with handbags. Don't you think?

Happy Reading:)

______________________

Derina's POV-

"Oh my God Mom, I'm just going for three days." I said to her and caught my hair at the roots and tugged at it. I was so irritated right now that I wanted to pull my hair out.

"Aiden will you please shut up!? I'm trying to find it okay?" I shouted in the phone.

I was sitting on the desk with many files, I was not able to find the documents I needed. I had actually gone to Dad's office after a long, long time just for the sake of it. But I still couldn't find it. And my Mom was irritating me continuously with giving me instructions, telling me to carry stuff along. She didn't care so much when I left for two years. And on top of it all Aiden was asking me about the same document from yesterday night.

Let's start with the early morning, shall we? I was sound asleep. Like really deep sleep. It was hardly morning. My phone ringing woke me up.

"Who the hell is this?" I groaned. I didn't bother to look at the time or the caller ID.

"It's your one and only eternal love." He said and I knew exactly who it could be.

"What the fUck is your problem Anderson? Let. Me. Sleep. I'm tired from last night, I slept pretty late." God, why was he calling me!?

"That sounded so dirty. What exactly kept you awake till late and tired? Are you sore?" He chuckled. Yuck. I hate him.

"Do I want to know why you're calling me at this hour?" I asked him groggily.

"I'm outside your window."

"What?!" I was like, fully awake now after hearing him.

"I said I'm outside yo-"

"I heard that you idiot! Why would you be there?" I asked him and I wanted to go and check but I still didn't feel like getting up. No matter however odd it sounded that he was outside my window.

"Look, it's kind of cold so please come down." Without thinking I got up and ran outside and down the stairs. I threw the large door open. Not caring about the sound. I went out and looked everywhere.

"Where the hell and why the hell are you here?" I asked him on the phone.

He laughed. He fUcking laughed. "Did you actually go down?" He laughed.
"Without looking from the window?"

I was so going to kill him today. Why would he do that. It was fUcking dark outside. It was fUcking freezing cold. I was in fUcking less clothes. I was fUcking angry and irritated. And okay, I was using a lot of that fUcking word.

"You're a dead man today Mason."

"Did you really think I would come there, like this, I'm not so eager to meet you or see you, you know." He chuckled. "God, I don't believe you went down."

"I'm hanging up."

"Wait! I was really thinking about coming there y'know."

"I don't want you to come. Like ever."

"Seriously? Not even if I'm half naked?" I could imagine him kind of pouting right now.

How much ever tempting that sounds, I hate that guy. I love to sleep. How could he do this for no reason.

"Not even then."

"What if I'm full naked?" Shit, this guy is gonna be the end of me.

I decided to ignore that topic. "Is there a particular reason that you're kind of torturing me?"