Chapter 7: Birthday Party

Hey guys! That's the image of the pool party. Enjoy the chap.

Happy Reading:)

_________________________________

I was very very happy for Jessica.
It was her birthday and everything between her and Nick was sorted out.

Nick explained to her all about that night. It was Natalie who planned all this. She had always wanted Nick but he never paid attention to her because he truly loved Jess.

Natalie had gone into his room that night and pretended to be Jess. She knew that Nick was so drunk that he wouldn't understand anything. Nick really thought that she was Jess and so he kissed her. And when he saw Jessica on the door, he came to know what happened.

After that Jess didn't listen to him and so to prove his point he was with Natalie on the first day. He knew Jess would never be able to see him like that. So he confessed everything to Jess and they were back together.

I still feel that it was stupid enough of Nick to think that Natalie was Jess, but if they both are happy now then I don't really mind.

All of us came home early today because we had to celebrate with all the elders first and then our party would start at 8:00.

___________________________________

I came home and slept for sometime. Mom had then come up to my room to wake me up and she was telling me to talk properly to Dad today at the party. He was still in Washington so he would be attending it.

That is a task for me, behaving with Dad. I guess I'm gonna fail. I haven't even told Mom the reason I hate him so much. But when it gets alot to handle I'll tell her about it. I feel so bad for her. But whatever hope she has about saving her marriage, I can't take it away from her because of that one incident I had witnessed. That's the reason I hate my father so much.

_____

I had taken a long warm shower and now I had to get ready.

I had a missed call on my phone. It was Derek. I called him back,"Hey Derek, you called?" I asked him.

"Yes beautiful, I'll pick you up at 6:30 as we have to reach the hotel at 7:00." He isn't even asking me if I want a ride or not. I laughed.

"Don't be late Derek. I don't like waiting." He chuckled.

"I don't like waiting too. Want to skip the party and directly get to business? Why wait then?" Okay I was laughing alot now.

"Derek I'm not interested in that business of yours okay. Just be there on time." This guy is crazy!

"Wear something sexy. Okay?" He said.

"Yes Derek now will you let me get ready or else I'm gonna be late!" He had laughed and after I hung up on him I started getting ready.

I had to set my hair, make-up and everything. It almost took me an hour. I was wearing a polka dot Navy blue one piece. It had a brown sleek belt near the stomach and it was thigh length.

I was ready and walking down the stairs when I heard a car honk from my driveway. I knew it was Derek. My parents had already left. So I hurried out.

I went out and saw Derek leaning on the passenger seat side. He was wearing a black V-neck, his muscles on show. He had a tattoo on his right upper arm. How could God give all the good looks in just two guys from our school. Derek and Mason, obviously. They were like Abercrombie models, literally.

I reached the car and Derek was smirking me and openly checking me out.

"Derek, is this hot enough?" I asked sincerely as if I had dressed especially for him.