Chapter 35: Broken

Happy Reading:)

______________________

Derina's POV-

This house was amazing. It was all modern styled which meant that it wasn't that old. My room had a common room and a bedroom. I wonder what kind of rooms other people have. There was a flat screen, video games, movies, computer. Oh and the bathroom, it was great. As soon as I entered my room I saw it and immediately decided to take a shower. It was huge.

I came out and decided to wear something comfortable. We were staying in the house so no big deal.

There was a knock on my door. A very impatient and irritating knock. I yelled that I was coming to open it but the person outside wouldn't stop knocking. I opened the door and a fist hit my forehead. Really hard.

"Ouch." I said and closed my eyes and rubbed my forehead.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention when you opened the door." Mason said. I looked up at him and scowled. What the hell was he doing here?

"What is your problem? Apart from making my life difficult." I asked him and placed a hand on my hip.

His eyes travelled from my face to the hand on my hip and down and back up. He smirked. How does he manage to look so hot? All the fUcking time!

"I have many problems, really baby doll. But I like the one you mentioned the most. Making your life difficult." He chuckled.

"Stop using that nickname. And is there a reason you're here?"

"Actually, baby doll, I like how this name irritates you. And you were in your room for one and a half hour so everyone is asking about you."

Shit, I was bathing for a long time. "I'll be there."

"Oh I'll be waiting." He winked. I turned around to walk into my room when he said, "Baby doll." I looked at him and I wasn't planning on closing my door but then he used that name and so I shut the door in his face.

But when I walked back inside, a smile creeped on my face which I tried hard to control.

But couldn't.

____________________

I walked down the stairs and I stopped. I really didn't know where I had to go. It was my first time in this house. I didn't know anything about where the living room was. I was thinking about which way to go when someone tapped my shoulder.

"God, you didn't have to sneak up on me like that." I said and put a hand on my heart. I felt like I missed a beat.

''I know I look no less than a Greek God. Many girls say that. But it kind of makes me uncomfortable you know. I prefer 'Mason'." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. I so want to kiss him. But he is arrogant.

"Aren't you full of yourself Mason?"

Oh that wasn't me. It was Aiden's voice. I looked behind Mason and Aiden walked towards us.

"You shouldn't interrupt when people are talking." Mason replied with ease. Least bothered. I don't understand why they have to be rude and arrogant to each other.

"Derina was least interested in you talking about yourself like a narcissist." Aiden said. Okay I had to interrupt now.

"Guys stop it. What the hell is wrong with you both?" I asked them both. They both weren't ready to leave each other from the glaring contest. I'm sure if looks could kill, I would be the only one alive right now.

"Come on, let's go. Everyone's already settled down." Mason said and caught my hand and pulled me along with him. He was holding it tight like really tight. It was kind of hurting.