Forgive Me Part 3 *M*

Start from the beginning

That was when Hongjoong and Seonghwa went to the dance floor, leaving Wooyoung by himself at the booth they had managed to snag. He pushed his empty glass around, debating if he should call Yunho to come pick him up, but he didn't want to interrupt his night with Mingi.

He and San had started a business together, causing them to travel a lot to speak with investors. Wooyoung smiled at the thought of San, missing his bright smile. They had lost touch over the past months as he traveled more than Mingi did, but then again he had never liked to stay in one place for long since his grandparents passed away.

Wooyoung jumped when he felt his phone vibrate.

It was Yunho, asking him if he was having a good time. Wooyoung smiled and told him not to worry about him and to enjoy his evening.

The older sent back a frown, which Wooyoung decided to ignore.

Then his eyes drifted to the unread texts from Yeosang. Sighing, he opened them. His heart sank. There were several apologies in there, but the last one held just a few short sentences. 'You were right. I kicked him out. I need you.'

Wooyoung quickly sent him a reply, telling him the bar he was at, smiling when he got an 'OMW' immediately.

This had gone on long enough. It was time for them to talk.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here."

Wooyoung's eyes flew open and he saw his worst nightmare standing at the end of his booth. He started shaking his head and scooted away from him, but that only managed to trap him against the wall.

"I've been looking all over for you. No one treats me like that and gets away with it." The man growled, sliding in next to Wooyoung and grabbing his jaw. "I see all my marks have disappeared. I guess I'll just have to leave some more." He chuckled and slammed his lips into Wooyoung's.

The younger whimpered and tried to push the man away, bringing one foot up to kick his stomach. The man gasped and released Wooyoung. He ducked under the table and ran into the mess of people on the dance floor, looking for his friends.

The man caught him easily, wrapping his hands around him from behind and pulling him close, pressing their bodies together. "You read my mind." He spun Wooyoung around and kissed him again, placing a hand on the back of his head so he couldn't pull away.

Wooyoung sobbed into the kiss and pushed against the man's chest. He stumbled back as he was forced through the crowd of people then out of the center of the floor. The man pushed him into a corner, still kissing him. Then he started rocking his hips.

The man was so big, Wooyoung was afraid no one would see him trapped in the corner. It probably just looked like a couple in a drunk make-out session. He didn't want to go through this again, but the man was so much stronger than he was.

"Should we take this somewhere else?" The man said as he attached his lips to Wooyoung's throat.

"P-Please stop..."

"Your voice is so sweet. I can't wait to hear you moan." The man purred, grapping Wooyoung's hand and pulling him behind him.

"N-No. P-Please." His head whipped around. He noticed Seonghwa's platinum blonde hair and called out to him. "Seonghwa! Seonghwa!"

The other turned in Wooyoung's direction, but the man had pulled him off to the side, and grabbed his throat. "Shut it." He snapped then started dragging Wooyoung behind him again.

He didn't stop fighting though. He tried to call out for help, but the feeling of that large hand on his throat made him loose his voice.

Once they were outside, they man walked toward the parking lot. Wooyoung reached out and grabbed a pole, the sudden action yanking him free from the other's hand.

"Dammit! You're in for it now."

Wooyoung ran, but something hard collided with the back of his head and he saw stars as he fell to the ground. He reached up and felt something wet, but he was too dazed to process anything. Except for when he felt himself get flipped over and the man fumbling with his pants.

"You just had to make this complicated, didn't you? Well now you're going to pay, you little bitch."

Wooyoung reached out to the sides of him, hoping to find something he could use.

He felt the man grab his length. "N-No..."

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!" Someone yelled and rammed into the man, sending them both flying to off to the side.

Wooyoung gasped and worked on pushing himself to the side of the street. He watched as his savior punched the man over and over, screaming in frustration. Tears flowed freely down his side as he brought his shaky hands to his chest.

When it finally stopped, it was obvious that the man was unconscious. The newcomer stood and turned to Wooyoung, rushing to his side.

It was Yeosang.

Wooyoung sobbed in relief and threw his arms around his friend. Yeosang held him tight. "Are you ok? Is that the same guy as last time?" Wooyoung nodded. "Ok, I'm going to call the police. Who were you here with?"

"H-Hwa..." Was all he could choke out.

Yeosang kept one arm around him as he dialed the police, giving them a brief description of their location and what had happened. He kept his eyes on the man at all times. When the police confirmed someone was on their way, he tried calling Seonghwa. There was no answer, but he did leave a voicemail.

Then he pulled Wooyoung to him and rocked him back and forth. The younger clung to his shirt. "I'm sorry, Sangie... If I hadn't been so foolish, then..."

Yeosang shushed him. "Don't go that route. This wasn't your fault Wooyoung. That man is sick. The police will take care of him. He will never hurt you again."

Wooyoung noticed Yeosang's bloody knuckles when the other went to wipe away some of his tears. He clutched the hand and tried to clean off the blood.

Yeosang hissed, but watched as Wooyoung stared intently at his knuckles. He had been such a fool.

"Wooyoung?" he said quietly. The other looked up at him with wide, puffy eyes. "I'm sorry for not listening to you about Jongho... I should have. I got caught up in the moment. I should have stayed with you, because... I liked dancing with you." Yeosang flushed a little and looked down.

"It's ok. I know what it's like to fight with your feelings. You loved him. People do silly things for the ones they love."

"Like almost beat a guy to death?" Yeosang smiled a little as he stared down at his friend.

Wooyoung bit his lip and leaned his head against Yeosang's shoulder. He didn't want to read too much into the other's words. He had liked dancing with him too and had wanted things to go further. He had for a long time. But he didn't want to ruin their friendship, and Yeosang had started dating Jongho.

Sirens could be heard in the distance and soon police and paramedics flooded the alley.

Wooyoung's head was treated. Thankfully he didn't need stitches, but Yeosang helped him out by keeping a cloth pressed to the small wound to help stop the bleeding.

The man was handcuffed and dragged away. No charges were pressed against Yeosang for the assault.

As things started to clear a little, Seonghwa and Hongjoong came running up, apologizing over and over for not getting Yeosang's call and leaving Wooyoung alone.

Soon Yunho and Mingi also showed up, the older running to embrace Wooyoung. "I told you that you could have stayed home."

Wooyoung just smiled and tilted his head to the side to see Yeosang watching him.

The group of friends made their way back to Yunho and Mingi's house to calm down and just be together. Mingi filled them in on his trip and told them all that San said hi.

Yeosang continued to fuss over Wooyoung, never leaving his side unless he absolutely had to. The younger loved it and took Yeosang's hand whenever he could, needing to feel his presence.

The couple ended up falling asleep on the couch, wrapped in each other's arms. Both at peace with themselves and the forgiveness that was given that night. Both ready to move forward and put their pasts behind them.

Together.