Chapter Seventy Eight

Chapter Seventy Eight w/ note :

"I wish I got that on video," I mumbled, while staring at the unconsious body of the cashier, who looked to be near the age of eighteen.

"Well, this isn't the first," Zayn said, also staring at the girl.

"What are we going to do? Just leave?" Kyla asked looking around, "It looks like there are no workers or other customers in here right now. And I was so looking forward to buy that purple dress, along wi-"

"Kyla, it is just clothes," I rolled my eyes, "How about we leave and go to another st-"

"No, I want these ones," Kyla crossed her arms, "They are from London, Aria."

"So?" I asked, "Your flight leaves in an hour, and you are complaining abou-"

"Can you two stop fighting?" Niall asked, "It's annoying."

"Now, let's get back to the 'dead' body," Zayn's eyes moved back to the floor, "Do we just leave her like this?"

"Does anyone know CPR?" Niall asked, "Becau-"

"We are not touching that thing," Kyla snapped, "Even if I got an A for learning CPR in middle school. Besides, this girl looks fine. She's breathing."

"Yeah, she is, so le-" Zayn was cut off by a female voice. A familiar female voice.

"Kelsey, you need t-what is going on here!?" the girl, who was April, a fan of 1D, gasped. April stared wide eyed at the body, "Why is she lik-oh, it is you," she looked up at us and crossed her arms.

"Hey," I waved, "So, we meet again."

"Yep, and I finally get to see Zayn in person," April smiled at Zayn, but Zayn just looked confused, as well did Kyla, "Kelsey must've freaked out."

"She did something like that," Kyla shrugged, "Who are you?"

"April," April shook Kyla's hand, "I met the guys, thanks to Aria. After they had a sugar war."

"Sugar war?" Zayn asked, looking at Niall and me.

"It was fun," Niall replied.

"Will, you, uh, tell the manager?" I asked, sounding worried. April laughed.

"The manager isn't working today, and it's okay. Yesterday we had someone who looked like Miley Cyrus walked in, and a different worker fainted," April smirked, "I should really get a new job."

"There is one open at a Starbucks," Niall said to her, April just nodded her head, with a puzzled look on her face, "Or you could just work at the food court, or Nandos, so you can see me everyday!"

"Sorry, I don't do food," April frowned, "I am not a good cook, nor waitress."

"Tell me about," Kyla rolled her eyes, "I am an awful cook."

"The worst," Zayn added.

"You got an award for sucking at high school cooking," I said.

"Just shut up," Kyla hissed. She turned to April, "Can I get these clothes checked out?"

"Sure," April said walking behind the cash register, "Just give me your credit card. I can tell by the way you guys' faces look, that you want to escape here as soon as possible."

"Will she wake up?" I asked, "And live?"

"I don't know," April shrugged, scanning Kyla's items, "Just research the videos they have on youtube of girls fainting at One Direction signings and concerts."

"Yeah, but we had security there with us. Dragging the girls out," Zayn said, "And right now, there is no sign of a guard."

"Speaking of guards, where is James?" Kyla asked looking around, "Even though he is a driver, he is still considered a guar-Niall, did you eat him!?" Kyla stared wide eyed at Niall. April, Zayn, and I burst out laughing.

"No," Niall said simply.

We got back to the hotel, after Kyla purchased the clothes, and April got Zayn to autograph her iphone. Kyla got her luggage out of the room, and met the three of us in the elevator.

"Hopefully it won't shut down," Niall said hitting the button that would lead to the lobby.

"It won't shut down," I said.

"That was what you said that last time, and it did shut down," Niall rolled his eyes and the doors shut.

"I don't recall sayi-" I was cut off by Zayn.

"No more arguing about stupid, retarted things," Zayn said glaring at the two of us.

"Look whose learned a new vocabulary from Megan," I smirked. Zayn glared at me again.

"Do not speak of her," Zayn muttered.

"Zayn misses Megan, Zayn misses Megan!" Niall sang, "And he wants to kiss her! Because he loves he-"

"Niall," Kyla elbowed him, "Zayn doesn't want us to talk abou-"

"I wasn't talking about Megan, I was singing about Megan," Niall said, "And Zayn missing her."

"Niall, just shut up," Zayn rolled his eyes, "Do not say Megan's name or-"

"You just did," Niall crossed his arms.

"Well, me saying it is different."

"No it isn't."

"Yeah, it is. I have a British accent and you have an Irish one."

"Are you saying that my accent is stupid?"

"No, I am jus-"

"I thought you were my friend," Niall looked away from him, while Kyla and I bursted out into laughter.

"I thought I loved the bromance of Niam the best, but it clearly states that Ziall is real," Kyla laughed, "No more Zirror or Niam."

"Zirror?" the two guys asked.

"Zayn. Mirror. Get it?" I asked. They burst into laughter also, but then stopped, and stared weirdly at me, "What? I did my research!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is September 11, 2012. Eleven years ago, in the United States, four planes were hijacked. Two crashed purposely into the twin towers, while the third one crashed into the Pentagon. The fourth one, crashed into an open field in Shanksville, PA. Today, eleven years later, we honor those you have died in the crashes. For being heros. And fighting back. Everyone who died on 9/11, thanks to terrists (note the sarcasim), will rest in our hearts, and their families will recieve our prayers.

Okay, up above, since I am from the United States, I have something up there. You can just skip over it if you like...you don't have to read it...but if you do, thank you.

YAY! I am almost done with this book! ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS! I told myself three two chapters ago, but I keep adding them because I don't know what to put! LOL!

On the side is Olly Murs' Heart Skips A Beat. I cannot get this song out of my head, it is addicting! Please take the time and listen to it! :D

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)