Chapter Three

• Dedicated to the Carrot King (Louis!)

Chapter Three :

I have been in London for three days. My aunt Melinda has visited me once and has been super busy lately. I was lucky to have a girl around my age staying in a room across from me. Her name was Megan and she was one inch taller than me. She had green eyes and black hair.

"Aria!" my aunt called while knocking on the door. I got up out of bed and answered the door. My aunt Melinda stood in front of me with her blonde hair in curls and wearing a blue pencil skirt, white blouse, and black heels, "You look like you just got out of bed."

"Because I just did," I told her. I was still in my pajamas and had just gotten out of bed when she knocked.

"So, how are you liking London so far?" she asked sitting down on the couch with her purse sitting on her lap.

"It is nice," I said. Sitting down beside her.

"I'm sorry that we haven't had any bonding time lately," she said looking at me. Her blue eyes were light blue, unlike Kyla's.

"I know," I said nodding my head, "We could got sightseeing sometime."

"That is a wonderful idea, Aria. But I am too busy to take you."

"Oh."

"I'm having a party tonight and I expect you to come by my house. Just call James and he'll pick you up."

"Do I have to wear a dress?"

"Yes, you have to look your very best. Also, I need you to the run to the store today," Aunt Melinda said getting up off the couch. She handed me a list of things I needed to get, "You must get everything on this list."

"Okay, anything else you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked setting the list on the nightstand.

"Oh, yes," Aunt Melinda said, "I wanted to ask you some questions."

"Like what?"

"Well, what have you done so far here?"

"Stayed in my room most of the time and explored the hotel."

"That's it?"

"Pretty much."

"Oh, I have to get going. Before I go, I am going to tell you to not talk to strangers that you don't know."

"Aunt Melinda, I am nineteen years old. I know that I shouldn't talk to people I don't know or give off a bad vibe," I said laughing. Aunt Melinda laughed a little too and then left.

I walked up to the drawers where I put all my clothes and pulled out a something to wear. I put on a pair of my converse to go with my ripped skinny jeans and navy blue Aeropostale sweatshirt. I went into the bathroom and added some eye shadow and mascara. I never really wore makeup. Kyla and Gabby told me that I shouldn't even wear makeup because I looked too pretty, but they were my friends and I didn't know if they were just trying to make me like myself or if it was true. I grabbed the money my aunt gave me and put it in my pocket along with the list.

I got to a grocery store and looked around. I saw magazines sitting on a shelf, they had One Direction all over them. When I saw Niall I smiled, I haven't tried to call him or text him since I met him that day in the airport. I continued my way through the store. I grabbed a three bags of chips, some dips, and I had to go get veggies. I was about to grab the last bag of carrots when someone else took them.

"Hey! I need those!" I shouted to the person who grabbed them.

"I need them too! They're my babies!" the person who grabbed them said. He was hugging the bag.