Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One :

I sat on my bed eating a bowl of chocolate icecream. Laura and Megan occupied the couch and were also eating icecream. I decided to skype Kyla. I grabbed my laptop and she answered my messege quickly.

"Hey, I haven't heard or seen you in awhile. What's wrong? Have you been crying?" Kyla asked. She was less energetic than usual.

"Yes, she has," Megan said coming up next to me, "Because of you and your friends."

"What?" Kyla asked, she looked at me for an explanation.

"Nothing you need to worry about, Kyla," I said putting a spoonful of icecream into my mouth.

"Oh, okay," Kyla said twirling her hair, "Well, who is this person anyway?

"Megan, my best friend," I answered.

"Your best friend? I thought I was your best friend?" Kyla questioned.

"Well....." I cannot believe I just said that Megan was my best friend, instead of Kyla. But a girl can have more than one best friend, right?

"I'm her new best friend because I don't cry over her kissing a stupid celebrity," Megan answered for me.

"What? I didn't cry!" Kyla lied.

"Uh, yeah, you did. Everyone on facebook said that you wouldn't leave your room," I said.

"That was Audrey, she hacked my account."

"Kyla, I can tell when you're lying. Megan and you, plus Lars are my best friends....actually, Niall and Liam are too."

"What? You became friends with them!? What about Harry!?"

"No way, I hate him and never want to talk to him again."

"Why?"

"He ruined my life by kissing me, the same with Jenna, Gabby, MacKenzy, and Andrea. All they talked about was me, Aria Clarke, kissing Harry Styles. Some directioners and other people saw that and now the world knows who I am."

"Well, it must be cool to be famous, right?"

"What? No, Kyla....you don't get it. Paparazzi is surrounding this hotel building because of One Direction and me. Plus Megan."

"Why her?" Kyla asked glaring at Megan.

"Because they think I'm dating Zayn," Megan answered.

"Are you?" Kyla questioned.

"Ew! No way!" Megan said, you could tell she was blushing a little bit.

"I have a question though, who is Lars?" Kyla asked.

"Megan's sister," I replied, "She's fourteen and is awesome!"

"Thank you, Aria!" Laura said, she wasn't able to be seen by Kyla.

"Welcome, Lars!" I shouted back.

"Well, looks like you're having fun with your new besties," Kyla mumbled.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Megan asked, "At least we are there for her when something awful happens."

"Well, sorry that I can't comfort my friend because I'm currently in another country!" Kyla yelled.

"At least I can still call or text her and not hate her because she kissed your favorite person in the world," Megan retorted. Kyla is going to hate me. But I don't care, she is obviously jealous of Megan.

"Bye," Kyla said leaving the chat.

"I hate that girl," Megan said licking her spoon, "She is so annoying."

"No, she isn't," I said trying to defend Kyla, "She is just in some tough times."

"Tough times? She wouldn't call you because of what Harry did!" Megan shouted, "Kyla, to me, is like she is only there because you make her popular!"

"Hey, guys? Fourteen year old girl still in the room," Laura said hugging her bowl, "So, what happened with the boys?"

"Megan threatened to kill Zayn and Harry," I replied. Laura burst out laughing, "And then...well, I left."

"Way to go sis!" Laura said running up to high five her sister. Megan high fived back and we all started laughing. Then my phone started to ring. It was Niall.

"Hello?" I asked trying to hold back my laughter.

"Who is it?" Megan whispered.

"Shut up, Megan! She is on the phone!" Laura yelled whispered.

"Hey, Aria, can we talk?" the person on the otherside asked. It wasn't Niall, there was no Irish accent.

"Who is this?" I asked. Megan and Laura looked at me confused.

"Harry," the person answered.