Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Forty Eight :

"Why are there only six of you?" Megan questioned. We were all sitting on the main room in my hotel room.

"Because there are six of-we forgot Laura on the elevator!" Niall exclaimed. His blue eyes went wide. Mine did too. How could we forget her? Did we just all walk out of the elevator laughing and thanking God that we didn't die? Well, that was pretty much what we did. But, how did we forget Laura? Lars.

"What? How did we foget her?" I asked sprinting to the door, leaving mostly everyone else in the main room.

"She was asleep, for one thing," Liam said walking up to me, along with Niall, Louis, and Megan.

"One Thing!" Louis exclaimed with a huge grin.

"Not time for singing," Liam said opening the door, "Let's go get Laura. Hopefully she is still on the same one."

"What about Zayn and Harry? Aren't they coming?" I asked turning around to look into the main room. Zayn and Harry were sitting on the couch. Not caring, I suppose.

"No, neither of us want to go into another elevator with you," Harry rolled his eyes, "Hope you find Lars!"

"Hopefully no one stole her!" Zayn added.

"Thanks for the motivation!" I said sarcastically closing the door.

"How could you guys lose my sister on an elevator?" Megan asked crossing her arms and pressing the button to the elevator angerily.

"It was crowded," Louis shrugged. Megan rolled her eyes and then stared at me.

"This is why I never want my sister alone with them," Megan hissed, "Why won't the door open?"

"Maybe because you keep hitting it and hitting it?" Niall suggested. Megan glared at him and Niall just backed away. I laughed.

"Megan, stop staring Niall," I giggled.

"I'm not scaring him, I'm teaching these three a lesson," Megan snapped. Okay.....

The doors opened an there was Laura. Awake. Laura glared at all of us and then walked out of the elevator mad.

"Thanks for leaving me in an elevator with some screaming girls, it means alot," Laura said speed walking to my room.

"Screaming gir-" Laura cut Louis off.

"Yeah, fangirls. Of you five! They got on right after the elevator stopped at the lobby!" Laura exclaimed, "And speaking of you five, why are there only three?" Laura turned around to look at us. Well, the boys mostly.

"Harry and Zayn stayed in the hotel room and-" Laura cut Liam off. What is with her cutting people off today? I mean, seriously?

"So they didn't care if I got killed in there!" Laura questioned glaring at all of us. Her hazel eyes looked scary when she was angry, "I had a girl ask me if I knew Harry's number! And if I had any of Liam's hair! Or a signed carrot from Louis!"

"They asked that?" Louis asked, trying to hold back from laughter.

"Yeah, they're your fans. They ask crazy questions. They're freaks, I'm sorry," Laura said opening the door to my hotel room.

"They are just dedicated," Niall said getting into the conversation.

"I think those girls take the carrot, Nandos, and cat thing way to far!" Laura exclaimed ignoring Niall, "One girl asked me if I could steal Harry's cat for her! And then another girl asked if she could marry Niall!"