Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty :

Megan pounded on the boys' hotel room. I could tell she was super upset, she hates Zayn, well I think she does, and now there is a picture in magazines asking if they're dating.

"Who is it?!" Louis shouted like last time.

"Megan and Aria!" Megan screamed.

"Password!?" Louis asked.

"Just open the stupid door!" Megan shouted, "I need to kill one of you!"

"Kill?! Is it me?!" Louis asked, I could imagine him pretending to be scared of Megan right now.

"No," I replied nicely, "Please let us in. It's an emergency."

"You lost Laura!?" Niall yelled from the other side of the door.

"No, Laura is not lo-wait, how do you know about her?" Megan asked.

"I told them about her," I answered quickly before they could, "Lou, let us in, now."

"Fine," Louis said opening the door, "What seems to be the problem?"

"This," Megan said shoving the magazine in his face, "I need to kill Zayn! Now!"

"Louis! Why did you let her in here!" I heard Zayn scream. My guess was he was in the living room.

"It was an emergency," Louis said pushing the magazine out of his face, "Why on Earth would you like to kill Zayn?"

"I just showed you!" Megan whined, "Aria's name is global now and we need to kill Harry too!"

"What?! Not Hazza!" Louis shouted running into the living room. Niall just stood there.

"So Lars isn't lost?" he asked.

"She is safe in my room," I answered.

"That's goo-" Megan cut Niall off.

"Stop the chit chat," Megan demanded, "We all need to discuss this issue or issues."

Niall, Megan, and I walked into the living room to find Louis, Harry, and Zayn hiding in a corner, and Liam looking at us for an explanation.

"People know about Aria's name," Megan told him. She took a seat down on the couch, "I don't kno-"

"See! That is why you needed a nickname!" Louis shouted cutting Megan off.

"I don't know how they found out, our guess is probably her friends," Megan rolled her eyes, "And this picture of me and Zayn. They want to know if we're dating and I don't even like him."

"Hey!" Zayn yelled popping up out of the corner.

"What? I don't think you're cute," Megan confessed. Liam took the magazine out of Megan's hands and flipped through it.

"Good, because we would make a horrible couple," Zayn said going back down into the corner.

"Why is it always Harry that gets us into this mess?" Liam asked reading the page about Harry and me.

"Maybe because he kisses every girl he sees," Niall guessed.

"I do not!" Harry screamed from the corner.

"Well, you flirt with everyone," Megan said, "You're the flirt of the group and got Aria's life ruined."

"Her life isn't ruined, she's still living," Harry joked. I rolled my eyes.

"So, about everyone in the world knows about you and Megan?" Liam asked ignoring Harry.

"Yeah," I replied.

"It's a good thing no one found out about Laura," Niall said taking a seat beside Liam on the bed.

"You haven't met her," Megan rolled her eyes, "So don't worry about her."

"But she is like a little sister to me," Niall told Megan.

"And nicer than you, and actually thinks I'm cute," Zayn added.

"No, she thinks Liam is, not you," Louis slapped Zayn.

"How do you guys know this?" Megan asked, "You never met he-Aria? Did you take her over here?"

"No, maybe, yes, don't yell at me!" I said going into the corner with the others.

"Doesn't mean you all are in a corner doesn't mean I can come and kill you," Megan said, "This is like the worst day of my life."

"Well, what are we going to do?" I asked from the corner, "Go into hiding?"

"No, Aria, you can't hide from everything. Especially the paps, they are everywhere," Liam said.

"Well, that's good information," I muttered.

"You'll get used to it," Harry said nudging me side. I glared at him.

"What do you mean I'll get used to it? I'm not famous, so why should I get used to it?" I asked getting up, "You got me into this and I hate you for it. Just leave me alone."

I walked out of the corner and into the kitchen. I sat down at the small table and started to cry. This may not be a big deal to a lot of people, but it is to me.

"Who should go talk to her?" I heard Megan ask, "I don't feel like comforting her right now, since she disobeyed me."

"I'll do it," I heard Harry say.

"No, Harry, you are just going to make matters worse," Niall said.

"I'll just go talk to her," Megan mumbled, she came walking into the kitchen and sat down beside me, "Hey, are you feeling?"

"Upset, angry, mad, sad, annoyed, outraged, enrag-" Megan cut me off.

"I don't need synonyms for the word angry," Megan laughed, "Don't worry about what is going on now."

"But I have to worry, almost everyone knows my name and-" Megan cut me off again. Why was she cutting me off? What did I ever do to her? Oh yeah, I took that picture of her and Zayn.

"You have me and you have Laura, or Lars," Megan said taking some of my hair and putting it behind my ear, "Plus you have Liam and your aunt, if you ever tell her."

"Which I may not ever do," I chuckled.

"See, you're smiling. You're feeling better, now, how about we go back to your place and eat some icecream?"

"Meg, icecream doesn't solve anything, and I didn't get out of a break up."

"But you do hate someone. And that someone is a guy, so you can eat icecream."

"I don't feel like wasting icecream on this."

"Hello? Aria, have you met me? I love icecream and nothing is going to stop me from eating it," Megan said looking me in the eye. I laughed.

"Okay, then we go back to my room and-" she cut me off again.

"And change into pajamas, watch a movie, and maybe punish my sister."

"For what? She didn't do anything."

"Yeah, she did. Actually you and her did. You went to see 1D."

"I actually had to check on them to see if they broke anything."

"Yeah, and I learned that you also got their autographs for her. And a signed carrot, which I think I could find on e-bay."

"They sell those?"

"Yep...well, maybe some fake ones, but still."

"Okay," I got up and we both walked out of the kitchen.

"Bye life crushers, Niall, Liam, and Lou," Megan said walking out of the door. I laughed and we both skipped to our rooms. I saw that old lady again.

"Oh, you again," she rolled her eyes. Megan looked at me.

"Do I need to hear why?" Megan asked.

"No," I answered.