Chapter Seventy Five

Chapter Seventy Five w/ note :

"I'm starving," Niall said looking at the three empty pizza boxes the seven of us devoured.

"You ate nearly eleven slices," I said wide eyed, "How are you hungry?"

"I just am," Niall rolled his eyes, "And that was just the appetizer."

"Appetizer?" Kyla asked, "It looked like lunch and dinner combined."

"Guys, have you met Niall?" Zayn asked, "He could eat about three whales."

"And yet he is still skinny and fit," Louis said, "Niall, tell us your secret."

"Running from fans," Niall said with a smile.

After talking and laughing about stupid things, Kyla decided to bring up a conversation about the S-word.

"Do you know where Savannah went?" Kyla asked, "Did she reply your text?"

"No," Harry shrugged, "Hopefully prison."

"The place she belongs," Liam added.

"Wait, what about her dresses?" I asked, "She bought nearly seventy dresses."

"We can just sell the ones she didn't try on, on ebay and just burn the other ones," Zayn suggested.

"Or donate them to children in need," Kyla rolled her bright blue eyes while crossing her arms.

"Donate party dresses that have the craziest patterns to children in need?" Louis laughed, "We should first help world hunger before letting the needy throw parties in Savannah's stupid, worthless dresses."

"Wouldn't she take the dresses with her?" Liam asked.

"No," Harry and Louis said together.

"Talking about world hunger makes me more hungry, can we go to Nandos?" Niall begged.

"Niall, if you eat to much, you can have a heart attack or explode," I said, "And you eat Nandos for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

"Don't forget brunch and snack," Niall said. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys wanna watch a movie that isn't a chick flick?" Kyla asked, "And without a person named the S-word explaining to us what a flashback is?"

"Sure," we all said. But we didn't say it together. We just said the same word and they were all scattered around.

"Can it be horror?" Louis asked. Kyla nodded, "Yay!"

"I am going to make popcorn," I said getting up.

"I have a question," Niall said before I walked into the kitchen.

"What is your question, young, Nialler?" I asked in my pathetic proper voice, causing everyone to laugh.

"Why do people eat popcorn during movies?" Niall questioned. I shrugged and looked at everyone else. They all pulled out their phones and were looking it up, or just texting.

"You are looking up Niall's question?" I asked.

"No, I'm looking up what movie we should watch," Louis replied.

"Same here," Harry added.

"I am looking Niall's question," Zayn said not lifting up his eyes off of his phone.

"I am as curious as Niall," Liam answered, "So I'm researching it too."

"I'm doing the same thing Lou and Haz are doing," Kyla said.