Chapter Fifty Seven

Chapter Fifty Seven :

"If Harry didn't dodge the stupid handful of popcorn, then we-" I cut Laura off.

"Handful? I thought you said just a piece?" I asked staring at her. She shook her head.

"What ever she threw, it is in the past. Now, let's get some food," Louis announced. We were in McDonalds, standing in line, waiting to order, "Lars and Aria, go find a table."

"Okay," I sighed uncrossing my arms. Laura and I walked the whole way into the back and sat down in a booth, "Spill."

"Spill what?" Laura asked with a confused face, "If you mean spill my drink when Harry and Lou return, then no."

"No, that wasn't what I meant," I chuckled a little. She relaxed her shoulders, "I want you to tell me about your family."

"Oh, my second thought was why Harry and I were laughing...so...," Laura's voice trailed off.

"I never thought of that, now spill why you and Harry were laughing."

"What? Did I say that?"

"Um, yeah you did, Lars."

"Fine we were talking about pranking Louis. That's all. And then I said that we would epically fail and Harry said no, anything is possible. And we burst out laughing."

"Oh, okay."

"Well, there is me. The middle child. Then Bree, the youngest, who is the most annoying person you would ever meet in the history of annoying people," Laura said. I laughed.

"I think I already met five annoying people, are you sure your sister isn't related?"

"No, but I wish."

"Okay, continue."

"Then the oldest is Megan, you know her. There is my over obsessed performing mother. She always wanted to become a star, but failed. She didn't follow her dreams," Laura sighed, "Megan loves acting, she wants to become an actress. You know that. Bree is a dancer. I swear she has ballet in her blood. She goes to lessons every two hours."

"Wow, I took ballet when I was five."

"What happened?"

"I never turned out to be a professional dancer," I joked. Laura laughed.

"I took ballet at the age of four to six. Almost every girl does, right?"

"Pretty much. Or they do soccer."

"Yeah. My dad has this business and he's the only one who doesn't support the performing. He has green eyes. Me and my mum are the only ones with hazel eyes," Laura said.

"Where are th-oh! There they are!" I heard Harry exclaim. I turned around to see Louis and Harry walking over with food.

Megan's P.O.V (This is rare!)

We were in the hotel. In the lobby, waiting to board an elevator. Niall was talking with my dad about something and Bree was in the middle of doing a dance routine, which had my mother encouraging her to do more and blurting out all of her mistakes with toe pointing. I don't know, I'm not a dancer. The elevator doors opened and we boarded.

"And that was when Megan slipped and got red paint all over her. Christine thought it was blood," my father laughed. Oh, he is telling Niall the story about this one show I did. I was eight and my mum was backstage helping some kids rehearse their lines. The show was the next day and I was helping some of the adults paint the setting. I was doing the ocean and I slipped, fell into the boat, which was painted red, and got it all over me. I fell onto my back and my mother comes running over thinking it was blood.

"Well, she's living now!" Niall laughed.

"She's always had acting in her blood. Sometimes Megan takes it too seriously," my dad laughed, "When she was ten, instead of singing in the shower, she would rehearse her lines in the shower."

"Megan, I didn't know your life was a reality show," Niall laughed.

"What? Oh, yeah, it is, I think," I said not paying attention.

"Megan! Thank God you are hear!" I saw Liam yell from the end of the hall. We just got out of the elevator and he was standing outside Aria's room.

"Megan, do you know that l-" my dad was cut off.

"Megan! You're here!" Kyla said running out.

"Yay!" Zayn said coming out too. What was going on? Did a volcano explode in there or something? Probably not, but if that happened, that would be epic!

"What's wrong?" I asked running up to them, Niall and Bree coming behind.

"Whose the little girl?" Liam asked pointing to Bree.

"BumblBree," Niall laughed picking her up. Niall nicknamed her that.

"Why, hello," Liam said waving to her. I swear, if these boys were Bree's brothers, she would turn out better than she is now. I am literally thinking this. This is not a good thing. I rolled my eyes at my thought and tuned back into reality.

"So, why are you thankful I'm here? My parents and sister have arrived, as you can see, so hurry the heck up," I said motioning to my parents coming down the hall and Bree.

"Yeah, um, it isn't exactly decorating," Kyla began leading me into the room. Probably a mess. Wonderful, or as directioners say 1Derful. What as gotten into me!?

"You can scream, as long as you don't do it loudly," Zayn said following behind, "We don't want any complaints from the manager again."

"What do you mean comp-oh my God," I breathed staring at the sight of the kitchen.

"Oh my God wh-woah," Niall stopped when he reached the kitchen doorway. Bree's jaw dropped. Liam came up and just nodded.

"Isn't the best decorating," Liam sighed, "We need help cleaning this up."

"It's all Zayn's fault!" Kyla exclaimed running out of the kitchen. Now we know who the suspect is. Perfect, now I have to act like a judge. Judge Megan to the rescue! I think I'm seriously going mental now because of hanging out with One Direction.

"Before you yell, it wasn't me, it was Liam!" Zayn accused Liam and pointing at him, "He was supposed to be in charge!" he ran out of the room also.

"And I'm Niall and innocent!" Niall yelled running out of the room, with Bree in his arms. I turned around to face the doorway.

"What will happen if my mum or dad sees this mess?" I asked Liam, not facing him. I could imagine him shrugging right now.

"Uh, I don't know, I don't know your parents, I don't know wh-" I cut Liam off.

"You were supposed to be in charge!" I exclaimed running out of the kitchen as well.