Chapter Seventy Seven

Chapter Seventy Seven w/ note :

"Wow, your aunt must be rich to have her own personal driver," Kyla was amazed on how James was just outside to the hotel, waiting for us. Us, meaning us. Not some snobby, rich, famous person. Instead me, a girl who had bright blue eyes, a Nandos lover, and a guy who loved mirrors.

"Nandos, please!" Niall exclaimed from the back. James nodded and off we drove. I stared out the window, watching pedestrians walk, and cars go by. It is weird a little. I mean, the cars here drive on the otherside of the road. And the steering wheels are on the right, not the left.

Zayn and Niall got along with James. The three of them talked about sports, food, and music. But mostly sports. C'mon, they're boys.

"So, is Nandos awesome?" Kyla asked turning to look at me, "You've been there twice, and I, have not."

"It's amazing," I replied.

"Don't you mean amaZayn?" Kyla asked, rolling her eyes. I laughed.

"The food is really good, too," I smiled, "You'll enjoy it."

"Uh, yeah I will! I am going with THE Niall Horan, along with THE Zayn Malik, with MY best friend!" Kyla said playfully punching my arm. I laughed again, then she started laughing.

"What are you two talking about that is causing you to laugh?" Zayn asked, leaving the conversation he was having with Nial and James.

"Nandos," we both answered.

"Ugh, you two are under Niall's power," Zayn muttered.

After eating at Nandos, watching Zayn and Niall almost get tackled by fans, and an two hours later.....

"What about this shirt?" Kyla asked taking a neon blue shirt off a rack, "It will go cute with these boots," she lifted up a pair of brown suede boots in her other hand.

"Kyla, don't bye that," I rolled my eyes, "Even if it is on sale. That shirt will seriously make your eyes pop, and your eyes already pop."

"It's on clearence, not on sale," Kyla said putting the hanger back on the rack.

We were currently shopping, at the same store Savannah bought her dresses at, and Zayn calls it 'the home of nightmares'.

"Are you two done yet?" Zayn moaned, "We've been in here for fifteen minutes."

"And?" Kyla asked looking up at him.

"Kyla and I are girls. Shopping is in our blood," I said taking a dress with a crochet belt off of a rack and inspecting it.

"An-" Zayn was cut off by Kyla.

"That is so cute!" Kyla exclaimed running over to another rack. She picked up a plaid shirt, that had the colors of pink and green, "Look!"

"Wonderful, now can we go?" Zayn whined.

"You should've went to the food court with James and Niall when you had the chance," I scoffed, "But you chose to stay with us and lose your manliness."

"It's because I'm not hungry and Niall is turning James into one of him," Zayn said, "And I didn't lose my manliness, i-"

"It's also on sale!" Kyla squeled running back over to us, "I gotta try it on!"

"Please don't," Zayn begged.

"Please do!" I smirked at Zayn. Zayn glared at me, and before you knew it, Kyla was already in one of the dressing rooms.

"You know what?" Zayn asked me, "Whenever I walk passed a girly store, they always have stripes and red pants in there. It reminds me of Louis way to much."

"What about the plaid shirts and polos?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me weird, "What? I did my research, and what about blazers?"

"It seems like girls are trying to be us. By buying clothes that look like ours," Zayn crossed his arms.

"So you aren't happy about that at all?" I asked.

"I never said I wasn't unhappy abou-is that a varsity jacket!" Zayn hopped up and down and pointed at a rack with varsity jackets.

"We're in public," I smacked him, "Now whose the girl?"

"That hurt," Zayn said rubbing his side.

"What? I don't hit like a girl," I scoffed.

After spending an hour in the store, Kyla finally bought everything that she tried on, and I bought some shirts and brightly colored jeans. Zayn stood there, behind us, while we paid.

"Did you find everything that you were looking for?" the girl asked. Kyla nodded, "If you didn't know yet, all our clothes are on sale fo-is that Zayn Malik!?"

"Yeah," Kyla nodded, "Just check us out already. We have to go to the food court."

"OMG! I love One Direction!" the girl shrieked.

"Doesn't everyone?" Zayn said to her, "Look, we need to hurry up because we have to meet Niall at the food court before he-"

"Niall is here, too!?" the girl started jumping up and down like Zayn did.

"Yep, just hurry it up," I glared at Zayn for mentioning Niall's name. He put his hands up in surrender.

"You shouldn't be glaring at me," he shook his head, "I did nothing."

"You mentioned Niall's name and made the cashier start fangirling because you are here," I muttered.

"Is Louis here!? I love him! What about Li-" Kyla cut the girl off.

"Hurry up," Kyla said, "And check us out already. We have to get to the food court because Niall could have ate all the foo-"

"Hey, why are you guys still here? I ate four meals already an-" Niall just walked in the store and got cut off by the girl.

"It's..it's...Nia-" then she fainted. Perfect. Now what are we going to say to the manager? That Niall's charmed looks and appearence caused her to faint? Or that Zayn was standing three feet away from her and that she loves him?

Yeah, the manager is not going to believe us.