Chapter Thirty Six

Chapter Thirty Six :

My aunt dropped me back at the hotel and I invited Laura over. Laura leaped onto my bed and pulled out a magazine.

"Why do you have that?" I asked motioning to the magazine and sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Megan got it for me," Laura replied, "And you are in it!"

"I bet I'm in almost every magazine these days," I mumbled resting my head on my fist and my elbow on the arm of the chair.

"I like the title they made up," Laura said opening the magzine, "They named it: Trapped in a hotel leads to romance."

"Cool, I never want to read that article," I scoffed.

"So what did you with your aunt today?" Laura asked putting the book filled with rumors and pictures down.

"Boring things. Shopping. Eating. Seeing One Direction, well, three of them," I answered, "Almost everyday of my life now involves me seeing them."

"Where at? Did they just pop out of nowhere?" Laura asked. I assume she was intrested in the conversation because every girl loves gossip.

"Nandos."

"Figures."

"I was lucky that they left before my aunt came back to the bathroom. My aunt Melinda hates them."

"What? How can anyone hate One Direction?" Laura gasped. I giggled.

"Directionators," I replied, "And most adults."

"True," Laura agreeed, "So, what three boys did you see? Can I guess?"

"Sure," I rolled my eyes.

"Um...Harry?" Laura guessed. I nodded, "Niall, of course."

"Correct," I smirked.

"And Louis? Or Zayn? Or Liam?" Laura wondered. I laughed.

"You guessed all three, you're the worst guesser ever. You can only pick one," I laughed, "It was Zayn."

"Speaking of Zayn, do you think he likes my sister?" Laura asked.

"No," I lied, "He hates her."

"Oh, are you sure? I swear he likes Megan," Laura rolled her grey eyes, "Did you ask or talk about it to him?"

"Yeah," I shrugged, "He doesn't like her."

There was a knock at the door and Laura and I raced to answer it. Laura was a little faster then me, but when she reached the door, she bumped into it, causing me to laugh. I then opened the door to see Niall, Harry, and Zayn. When don't I see these boys?

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I asked fighting over some of the laughter.

"Stop laughing, Aria," Laura mumbled slapping me in the arm, "It wasn't funny."

"What wasn't funny?" Harry questioned.

"Me bumping into the door and falling," Laura muttered.

"So that is what hit the door," Zayn exclaimed, "A human."

"I thought it was another spoon," Niall shrugged, "Can we come in?"

"Sure," I said letting them in, "Why are you here?"

"Well, Nialler remembered you saying Lars was alone and wanted to check on her," Harry answered.

"But I told you I was coming back to the hotel," I looked at Niall.