Chapter Fifty Five (Part Two)

Chapter Fifty Five (Part Two) :

Kyla's P.O.V (This is rare)

Niall and I walked up to Aria's room. Silence has remained. I knocked on the door, waiting for Zayn or Liam to answer.

"Hey, you're back early," Liam said opening the door, giving the two of us a smile. I gave him a fake smile, since I decided to be mad at Niall, the person who is acting "shy" around me.

"Okay, we have been gone for thirty minutes and you two haven't done anything to the room yet?" I asked as I placed two of the bags I held in my hands on the couch, "Do you realize our time is valuable?"

"Yeah, we just don't know what to do," Liam said rubbing the back of his neck, "Zayn and I keep hesitating on wh-"

"Get out, three of you boys, out. I am going to decorate, you three prepare the food or go find Lars, Aria, Haz, and Lou," I said pointing to the door. The three of them stared at me weird, "What? Do I have to usher you all out?"

"But me and Liam are sup-" I cut Zayn off.

"Yes, Zayn, I know. But it so far looks like you two haven't been doing your job!" I exclaimed pushing the three of them into the kitchen.

"Hey, we didn't ask for an esc-" I cut Liam off.

"I know, but the way you three idiots standing there made me think, why not just shove them into another room? So that I can decorate the room?" I said putting my hands on my hips. I was taking charge. One nineteen year old girl taking over a "boys' job".

"Can't we help though? I mea-" Zayn was cut off.

"Yeah, it is our job, Kyl-" I cut Liam off.

"Shut up, just put the food into dishes or bowls, cook, do whatever. I don't care, just don't get in the way of me doing the decorating? Got that? Plus, why don't one of you go to the airport or call to check on Megan?" I said walking away from them. I looked around the room. What should I decorate the room like?

"How can we make the food, when the foo-" I cut Niall off. Finally, he talks. Only when it involves food!

"Do I have to do everything?" I asked picking the bags up off the couch and stomping into the kitchen, "Guess I'm making the food too. You boys are no help whatsoever."

"We do help," Liam said crossing his arms, "You just don't-"

"No, you don't. You were wasting time thinking about putting your face on everything!" I exclaimed taking a small bag of carrots out of the bag, along with some chips, "Does it ever occur to you that time is precious?"

"I'll go to the air-" Zayn was cut off by Niall.

"No, I'll go," Niall said walking out of the kitchen. Finally, the shy one is gone. Now I have to deal with the "bad boy" and "daddy direction".

"Okay, if you want to help, you gotta obey my commands. Do you hear that?" I said turning to the two boys, pointing at them. They both nodded, carefully not saying a word, "Good. Now, Bradford bad boy, I need you to go to the store to get some drinks. Niall and I forgot them. Daddy Direction, you need to help me unload the bags. It that clear? Any questions?"

"Um, yeah...why are you calling us those names?" Zayn asked raising his hand.

"Because I feel like it, Zaynie Brainie," I said rolling my eyes at him, "Any thing else? Questions that actually involve my instructions?"

"Shouldn't I be the one going to the store? And how could you not pick up drinks?" Liam asked raising his hand low.

"No, you are going to help cook, since I don't know how," I smirked, "And Niall was to busy filling the cart with candy."