Chapter Fifty One

Chapter Fifty One :

I walked to my room, with the three One Direction fans behind me. I could hear them squealing and shrieking quietly. When we reached my room, I took hold of the door knob and turned to face April, Alyssa, and Jessica.

"When I open this door, you must not scream like obsessed fangirls? Got it?" I asked pointing at them. They all nodded, "Okay, also, please don't faint. I don't want a 'dead' girl in my room."

"Then you shouldn't let Alyssa in," April said turning to face her blonde friend, "When she sees Niall, she will probably pass out."

"No I won't!" Alyssa exclaimed. Jessica put her hand over Alyssa's mouth.

"Quiet, Alyssa," Jessica hissed, "We have to be quiet and can't scream. Listen to what Aria has to say."

I nodded at all of the girls, and they smiled. I smiled back and opened the door.

"Aria! You're back! I thought we had to send out a search party or call the police because we thought you were ki-who are they?!" Louis exclaimed when I walked into the main room.

"See, she isn't dead, Niall," I heard Laura mumbled to Niall. Niall rolled his eyes and then looked up at the girls. I turned around to see all of their eyes wide.

"I met them down in the elevator," I explained, "They are huge fans of you and I asked if they wanted to meet you, they said yes," April did a small wave, while the other two just stood there. Frozen.

"I am April," April smiled, "And these two dummies are my partners in crime. Jess and Al."

"Hi," Jessica did a little wave. Her eyes were still wide.

"So...they're fans of us?" Harry asked from the couch. I nodded.

"Huge fans," April said, "Alyssa stalks Niall's twitter twenty four seven."

"Well, it is nice to meet you, loves," Liam smiled from the edge of my bed.

"So, um...is the blonde one going to...well, breathe or talk any time soon?" Louis asked motioning to Alyssa. April turned to face her friend, while I waved my hand in front of her face. Alyssa blinked a few times and then got out of her trance.

"Sorry, where are we? I thought we were in an ele-OMG! ONE DIRECTION! IS THIS A DREAM!?" Alyssa exclaimed. She then fainted. Wow. I wish I got that on video.

"I told you she would faint," April muttered. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, sorry, I don't know her that well," I retorted. The four guys stared at Alyssa.

"I'm so happy I didn't faint when I met you guys," Laura smirked.

"So, where is Zayn?" April asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, where is he? Shouldn't he be back by now?" I crossed my arms over my chest, "Him and Megan went to-oh...."

"Oh...what?" Harry questioned.

"The both of them aren't here. They both went to get Megan's phone. That was just a cover so they could go on a date," I explained.

"I'll text Zayn right now, to see where he is. The two of them have been gone for at least four hours," Liam said pulling out his phone.

"When will she, like, wake up?" Harry asked. Him and Louis were now crouched down by the body of Alyssa.

"I don't know. She didn't do this when we met Justin Bieber," Jessica shrugged.

"You met Justin Bieber?" Louis asked looking up at the red head.

"Yeah, well, Alyssa's cousin got backstage passes to his concert. She invited April and me to tag along," Jessica replied, "Alyssa's cousin was the one who fainted."