Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty Seven :

Laura and I were sitting on the couch in my hotel room. I changed into my pink Aeropostale henley, with a lime green tank top underneath. I also put on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. To complete my look, I added a pair of my converse and some bangels. I just loved the noise bangels make on your wrists.

"So, are you and Harry dating now?" Laura asked.

"No, I don't think so," I though to myself, "Aren't you a little young to understand romance?"

"Aria, I'm fourteen," Laura rolled her eyes, "Five year old girls even understand romance, thanks to Disney movies."

"Yeah, but do they understand love in reality?" I asked, "Dinsey movies always make the princess and the prince fall in love. In reality, the person you really like, doesn't usually feel the same way."

"But in your situation, it does," Laura smirked. I threw a pillow at her.

"I shouldn't be discussing my love life to you," I laughed.

"Hey? I thought we were talking about Disney movies?" Laura joked. We both laughed. After three minutes of trying to stop laughing, my phone rang. It was Niall, or at least I think it was.

"Hello?" I asked, trying to hold back the laughter.

"Why when you always pick up you're laughing?" the person on the phone asked. It was Harry.

"Why do you always use Niall's phone?" I asked.

"I don't have your number, but while I have you, can you give it to me?" he asked.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just copy my number off of Niall's phone?"

"Oh yeah, that would be easier. But you don't have my number."

"I have it, I have all of yours now. Louis gave them to me."

"Gotta love Lou!"

"Well, you sorta have to, due to your bromance."

"Hey, I love you, not him."

"You don't love me!" I heard Louis in the background yell. I laughed, I then turned the phone on speaker because Laura made a face that read, 'what are you two talking about?'.

"Sorry," Harry said. I heard a door shut, he must be hiding from Louis.

"It's fine," I said.

"So, since we both like each other, would you like to go on a real date with me?"

"Sure."

"Okay, also, when can I meet your friend?"

"What friend?" I asked looking at Laura, who was hypnotized into our conversation.

"Kayla, Kylie, I don't know her name," Harry guessed. Oh, Kyla.....

"I don't know, why would you want meet her? She will flip out if she sees you," I said.

"But life is about taking risks? Right?" Harry said, stealing Megan's phrase she used on me.

"You stole that from Megan," Laura said.

"Lars is with you!" Harry exclaimed, "Hey, Laurie!"

"Don't call me that, Styles," Laura warned, "Or you will never see your curly locks again."

"Not Harry's curls!" I heard Louis yell.

"Lou, go away!" Harry said. I laughed and hung up the phone. Boys, so confusing and, well, unpredictable. Laura's phone went off. It was a One Direction ringtone. (The ringtone is on the side, it's hilarious, so please listen to it. The order goes, Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, then all of them screaming :) )