Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four :

Eleven days in London. Fourteen days until I go back to the United States. I woke up and went into the bathroom to get ready. My aunt wanted to spend the morning and some of the afternoon with me today, so Laura had to stay in Megan's room all day....alone. It isn't that big of a problem though, it's not like leaving Louis, Niall, or Harry in a room alone. Zayn would probably sleep, so that wouldn't be a big deal, and Liam, well he's mature and is Daddy Direction.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, my cheetah crisscross tunic, and a purple Aeropostale hoodie over top of the cheetah pattern. I didn't zipper the hoodie. I then brushed my teeth, my hair, and applied some make up. I smiled into the mirror, and then walked out of the bathroom to put on my converse. I just thought converse were stylish and comfy. I grabbed my phone and purse. I walked out of the room. I was meeting my aunt Melinda in the lobby.

Finally, no paparazzi around, no screaming fans, relaxing, peaceful, and quiet. I sat down in one of the couches they had and pulled out my phone. I had millions of texts from friends and my parents. I read some and returned some.

"Aria," I heard my aunt's voice. I looked up to see her walking over, "You're finally ready."

"Well, why wouldn't I be?" I asked standing up.

"I thought you would be sleeping in and dreaming about those dumb boys," my aunt said. We started walking out of the hotel and into her car.

"They're not dumb, they just are a little immature. Plus, their young," I said closing the door. I could see Aunt Melinda roll her eyes, she then turned on the engine and started to drive. We were going to sightseeing and do some shopping today. I looked out the window, London was beautiful.

After roaming around the city and shopping for about three hours, we decided to take a break.

"So, Aria, how are you liking the city?" Aunt Melinda asked me as she drove.

"It's awesome, I wish I could live here. It is beautiful, huge, and I love everyones' accents," I commented. I do love British accents.

"Well, it is getting around lunch time, we should get something to eat," my aunt said, "Where should we go? Ot haven't you seen the restaurants here?"

"Um..." I thought to myself. The only restaurant I knew that America didn't have was Nandos and it was here. I loved the food, so how about that place, "Could we go to Nandos?"

"Nandos?" Aunt Melinda looked at me with her pale blue eyes, "Why would you ever want to go there? It's unhealthy."

"Aunt Melinda, everything is unhealthy these days. Almost everything is junk food," I rolled my brown eyes, "Can we please go there? I like the food and-"

"You've been there?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, I just didn't know. Did your friend take you there? That, Megan?"

"No, it was the boys. One Direction."

"You're to young to date."

"I'm nineteen."

"So?"

"So, I can date. And what if I told you that I may be dating one of those boys?"

"I would be mad, sad, and happy. I would be mad because-"

"You think they're a bad influence? Or because they're famous and singers?" I cut her off. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"As I was saying, they're immature, they're all over magazines, you could get hu-" I cut my aunt off once again.

"So your only problem with them is because they're famous and don't want to grow up?" I asked, my aunt took her eyes off the road and nodded.

"Aria, love, I would be happy because you would find the person you think is the one," my aunt continued, "And sad because you would be growing up."

"Growing up? Aunt Melinda, I want to stay young forever, but it's life. Everyone has to grow up," I rolled my eyes and giving her a small smile.

"But your my niece, and I'm not ready."

"So what if I'm your niece? You don't have to be ready for me to start dating or anything. You don't control my life, I do. It is my life, not yours," I told her, "If One Direction wasn't even famous, and I was dating one of the guys, you wouldn't even care."

"I would care, not all boys are the same," Aunt Melinda said tightening her grip on the steering wheel.

"You think they're throwing their lives away because they enjoy performing and actually having fun, which you don't like to do," I ignored her. My aunt took a deep breath and for a minute I thought she was going to stop the car, but she didn't.

"I don't think those things, it's just...your too young and-" my aunt cut herself off, "You shouldn't be dating famous people."

"Why? It's my life, I can do whatever I want," I snapped, "You don't control me! I already told you that!"

"I didn't want you to come here to London just to meet boys and date them! I wanted you to come here so that we could bond together!" my aunt Melinda yelled.

"Aunt Melinda, it is part of life! I have to date boys to see if they're the ones! The ones that I would spending the rest of my life with! The ones to start an actual family with!" I screamed.

"You're nineteen, you haven't even gone to college yet. With your luck, I bet you haven't even been accepted to any," my aunt said. Really? She said that? She is supposed to encourage me, not be a horrible best friend by saying rude things.

"I have sent out applictations, I will be starting soon. After this dumb trip," I mumbled.

"Oh, good. What college?" Aunt Melinda looked at me with a smile, like she said nothing.

"I'm not telling you, you will just tell me I'm too young. It actually my mother's job to tell me that," I muttered.

"If you do go to college, there will be no time to date whoever in that boy band you are dating."

"I am not actually dating any of them yet. I have kissed one, you know that. But I'm not a girlfriend to any of them."

"You'll get hate from people. Girls will start to not like you because they wished they would be the ones that will marry them."

"What? I'm not engaged! I am not even planning a stupid wedding!" I exclaimed, "Why? Just because I like someone you think I will be starting to plan a wedding and have my own engagement ring?!"

"I'm not saying that, love," my aunt said calmly.

"You just did," I said.

"Let's just drop this, okay?" Aunt Melinda asked.

"Okay, can we go to Nandos?" I asked, sounding like Niall.

"If you really want to," Aunt Melinda said driving a little slower, "I am sorry, Aria. For yelling and snapping at you, I just need to-"

"What you need to do is actually get to know the boys, if I ever want you to meet them or if they want to meet you," I mumbled.

"Can you at least tell me a little about them?" my aunt asked, trying to sound nicer than before. To actually have intrest in what I like...even though I am about to tell her about One Direction, even though I am not a directioner like Kyla.

"Well, there is Louis, he is the oldest and most immature. Then there is Zayn, he's a little mysterious, Liam has the nickname Daddy Direction in the band, due to him being the most mature," I explained, "Then Harry, the one I kissed. Niall is the Irish one, he is like my best friend almost. He loves Nandos."

"I can see why you would like to go to Nandos now," my aunt rolled her eyes. I laughed.