Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One :

The boys and Laura returned with two pizzas. We set them down in the main room and I brought the stirofoam plates I bought into the main room. I handed everyone a plate and they all digged in. Niall and Laura decided to have a pizza eating contest.

"You know, some people die from eating to much," I said putting a piece of pizza onto my plate. Everyone looked up at me, "What?"

"You're pretty," Harry said. I laughed.

"Hahaha, good reason," I said sitting down beside him on the floor.

"Who wants to keep track of how many we eat?" Niall asked, "And volunteers?"

He pointed to everyone, waiting for their answers.

"No," Louis said taking a bite out of his slice.

"No," I said laying my head on Harry's shoulder.

"What they said," Harry replied to Niall.

"Okay, Liam is the score keeper!" Laura exclaimed. Liam literally was choking on his pizza.

"What?" Liam asked.

"You're the score keeper," Niall said, "Everyone else said no."

"What about Zayn?" Liam asked.

"He would probably say no too," Laura shrugged. Liam rolled his eyes.

"Okay, ready...set...GO!" Niall exclaimed. Him and Laura both started devouring their first slice. We all watched them get to their fifth slice when I decided to create a conversation.

"So, tonight we will be ordering Chinese," I announced.

"But what about our date?" Harry asked looking at me.

"We can reschedule it," I said. Harry sighed and I continued, "Zayn doesn't believe what fortune cookies say, so we are going to show him that they do predict the future."

"You're really going to order?" Zayn asked looking at me. I nodded my head and swallowed the piece I was chewing.

"I win!" Niall said finishing his slice.

"What!? No fair! There are no pizzas left!" Laura said pointing to the box.

"I win, Lars! Fair and square!" Niall said sticking his tongue at her. Laura rolled her eyes and picked up the box. She threw it at him, "Sore loser."

"You should be calling yourself that, Nialler," Liam said, "You actually lost."

"What? I ate one more than her!" Niall whined.

"So? She thinks I'm hot," Liam shrugged, which made Laura blush and laugh a little.

After an hour, Megan came back to the hotel. She walked into my room and sat down on the couch next to Liam.

"How was your date?" I asked from the floor.

"Good, I guess," Megan sighed playing with her fingers.

"You didn't enjoy it?" Liam asked.

"Well, I did....not that much," Megan mumbled, "Dylan isn't really my type."

"What do you mean?" I asked, "I thought you were really into him."

"I do like him, it's just that...we kissed," Megan said looking up at me. I was glad Zayn was in the kitchen with Harry, Louis, Laura, and Niall.

"Wow, that's awesome, Meg!" I exclaimed getting up and sitting down on the arm of the couch.

"But it didn't really feel right," Megan said, "It didn't spark or anything."

"I'm going to go into the kitchen," Liam said getting up, "I will be leaving you two to talk about your girly stuff."

Megan and I both chuckled a little while he walked into the kitchen. I then looked at Megan.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Aria, it didn't feel perfect. It wasn't right," Megan said throwing her head on the back of the couch, "I really thought Dylan was the guy."

"Maybe he still is," I said putting a hand on her shoulder, "You never know."

"I do know, Aria. I know he isn't the one. Our kiss didn't spark. I was there," she said looking at me.

"Well, what did you feel when doing it? Were you thinking anything?"

"Yeah. I was thinking some things. But they're stupid."

"Megan, no ideas are dumb. You can tell me, I'm like your best friend."

"Okay, well, I was thinking that there was someone else in the world. Someone who loves me and really cares about me, like thinking about me everyday."

"And?"

"And someone who understands me. A person who will understand what I like to do, my career. Acting, not making coffee and asking people for their orders."

"Meg, I am going to tell you this, your guy is out there."

"You really think so?" Megan asked lifting up her head and looking at me.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p'.

"Well, can I ask you something?" Megan asked.

"You can ask me anything," I replied.

"This is stupid, but do you think I'm getting close to finding that person?" Megan asked.

"Yes," I said. We both hugged, "You have no idea, Meg, no idea," I mumbled quietly so she wouldn't hear.