Chapter Fifty Five (Part One)

Chapter Fifty Five (Part One) :

Louis knocked twice on Megan's door. After fifteen seconds of waiting, Louis knocked three times, only to hear Laura's voice.

"Who is it!?" Laura asked from the otherside of the door.

"The Carrot King and his royal subjects!" Louis exclaimed. Harry and I laughed at his response.

"Sorry, I don't know the Carrot King!" Laura replied, "And I don't feel like being beheaded today!"

"What?! Why would the Carrot King want to behead an important girl, with the name Lars!?" Louis asked. I could hear Laura's laughter.

"Alright, I will open the door!" Laura laughed. She opened the door and looked at us with wide eyes, "I thought you all forgot about me. Considering it is my last day."

"We just wanted to say good bye," Louis said, "Good bye, Laura and we can't wait to see you go back to where ever you came from."

"Wait, how did you and Harry know today is my last day? I only told Niall and Aria," Laura said looking at Harry and then to Louis. But then she looked at me, the one standing in the middle of the Carrot King and Harry, "You told them."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, with a small smile playing on my lips. Laura laughed and then hugged me, like she hasn't seen me in forever.

"Thanks," Laura said, "I literally thought you guys forgot about me and-"

"Now, why would we forget about you, Lars?" Harry asked, "You are one of the biggest directioners. You didn't faint when you met us. You support Aria and mine's relationship. You play along with the stupid things Louis says-"

"I don't say stupid things, Harold," Louis scoffed crossing his arms, "Lars, you gave one of my peasents a hug, but not me? The royal king?"

"Well, sorry. I don't want the king to be invested with fleas, considering that I am also a peasent," Laura smirked putting her hands on her hips. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Just give me a hug, Lars!" Louis said wrapping his arms around her. Laura laughed and hugged him back.

"What about me? Don't I get a hug?" Harry whined. Laura rolled her eyes and then laughed again. The two of them hugged.

"Okay, now, since everyone got a hug...." Louis began, "and since I am the king....I wish to go somewhere, a place where we can have fun!"

"What about the park?" I suggested. Laura stuck out her tongue.

"Why? That place is filled with Zayn and Megan love," Laura joked. I laughed and we all walked down to the elevator.

"I'm going to go down the stairs, anyone up for a race?" Louis asked. Laura raised her hand and the both of them opened the door to the stairs, and then started running.

"Yeah, I don't feel like going on an ele-" I cut Harry off.

"You are going on that elevator. It is much quicker than those stairs," I said to him.

"But what if it gets stuck or-" I cut him off, grabbed his wrist, and hit the button.

"You are going to go on that elevator, Styles. On way or another," I glared at him. The doors opened and I had to drag Harry on.

"Well, I would want to board the elevator if I was with someone else. Someone who doesn't annoy me during a small elevator ride," Harry rolled his eyes while I hit the button.

"Mean," I muttered.

The doors opened and we walked out, we saw Louis and Laura sitting on one of the leather couches in the lobby. Talking and pretending to look at a magazine.