Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen :

The two guys, who were panting, made their way over to the couch and sat down. I sat on one of the chairs waiting for their answer.

"Are you two going to answer my question?" I asked looking at them.

"Paparazzi," Louis answered, "Surrounding the building."

"We were attacked by cameras," Harry added, "All we did was just take a walk through the hotel."

"And they saw you?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Well, no.....we went outside of the hotel," Louis answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"We were bored," Harry replied.

I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen, I didn't feel like hearing their answers anymore. Why would they go outside? Their famous and could get attacked by fans and people with cameras!

"Hello," I said taking a seat next to Megan, "The two trouble makers are back."

"Oh, that is just perfect," Megan rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, they're out of breath," I assured her.

"Out of breath? Why?" Zayn asked.

"Paparazzi," I replied, "Surrounding the hotel."

"What?" Liam asked, "Why?"

"Paparazzi surrounding the hotel, you guys are famous," I said slowly for them to understand. The boys exchanged looks and then got up.

"Where are you guys going? You can't leave the hotel, you'll get attacked," Megan got up also.

"We're not leaving, we can't," Liam told her, "We have to stay here. I was just going to call management."

"What? You boys cannot stay here! You're all crazy and something can break!" I yelled, "Stay with Megan!"

"What? No!" Megan yelled, "How about I just call Linda and have her get you boys a room?"

"Who is Linda?" Niall asked.

"My aunt," Megan lied. I chuckled quietly and then she started talking again, "Do the people who work for you and everything know you're here?"

"No," the three of them muttered.

"Why?" Megan asked sitting back down in a chair.

"Because they would say no if we asked!" Niall blurted, "And we wanted to visit Aria!"

Liam called their management and everyone else sat down in the main room.

"So, are you going to call Linda?" I asked. Hopefully Megan can get her to say yes.

"Yeah, I'll call," Megan grabbed her phone off the nightstand and walked into the bathroom so that no one would disturb her call.

"Linda?" Harry and Louis asked at the same time.

"Her aunt," I kept going with Megan's little lie.

"Aria, Linda can't get us rooms," Megan said, "The hotel is on lockdown, meaning-"

"I know what lockdown means, why can't they?" I asked.

"Lockdown, Aria, lockdown," Megan sat Indian style on the carpet, "No one can check in rooms or check out."

"So, they have to stay here?" I asked nerbously. She nodded her head, "But they're chaotic and phsyco!"

"Hey!" the four guys who were in the room yelled, "We're not those things!"

"What about your sister? When is she coming?" I asked changing the conversation.

"I don't know, suprise," Megan shrugged her shoulders.