Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty :

It was around noon when we all started to get hungry. Liam got up and called the closest pizza place. Zayn woke up and went into the kitchen to get the ice pack, while Harry, Louis, Liam, and Laura went to pick up the pizza. Niall and I were sitting in the mainroom finishing up the oreos.

"Don't you just love oreos?" I asked taking a bite out of mine, Niall nodded. He was too busy chewing on one and stuffing another into his mouth, "Zayn hasn't come back yet."

"He probably fell asleep," Niall shrugged, "Or is thinking about Megan."

"I am going to go with the second one," I said taking another cookie out of the package.

"Correct! You win a million dollars!" Niall said throwing an oreo into the air.

"For reals!?" I asked, trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Did you just say for reals?" Niall asked eyeing me.

"Yeah, got a problem with that, Nialler?" I asked putting the oreo into my mouth.

"Not if you got a problem with recieving no million dollars," Niall said trying to find the cookie he threw up in the air.

"What? You got me all excited for nothing," I said frowning and crossing my arms over my chest. Niall laughed.

"I'll give you this oreo instead," Niall said handing me an oreo. I put the oreo into my mouth as Niall stared at me. I swallowed, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes," I nodded my head.

"Good, 'cause that was on the floor," Niall said reaching into the package to get four more cookies.

"Ew!" I said rubbing my tongue with my index finger. Niall laughed.

"You should go and check on Zayn," Niall said stuffing his mouth with the cookies.

"Why not you?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Becuase I am busy devouring the phenomiNiall cookies," Niall said kissing a cookie. I laughed.

"Did you seriously say phenomiNiall?" I asked getting up off the couch.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" Niall asked putting his hands on his hips, causing me to laugh harder.

"I'm going into the kitchen," I said turning around and skipping into the kitchen. I saw Zayn sitting at the table looking at his phone, "Hey, what'cha doing?"

"Thinking," Zayn replied, keeping his eyes on his phone.

"About what?" I asked sitting down in the seat acrossed from him.

"Can you keep a secret?" Zayn asked looking up at me. I nodded my head, "You promise you won't tell anyone. Not even Harry, Liam, or Louis."

"What about Niall?" I asked.

"Do you think I would trust a leprechaun?" Zayn asked.

"Well...no," I said looking down at the table.

"Do you promise you won't tell anyone, not even Megan or Laura?"

"I promise."

"Okay...well I sort of like this person."

"Zayn's got a crush," I mumbled. Zayn shot me a glare.

"And that person doesn't like me, she likes someone else," Zayn said looking at his hands.

"Are you talking about Megan?" I asked. Zayn nodded slowly, "OMG! ZAYN LIKES ME-"

"Aria!" Zayn said leaning over the table and covering my mouth with his hand, "Don't tell anyone!"

"Sorry," I said pulling his hand away. He sat back down in his chair.

"You promise you won't tell anyone?"

"I promise, Zayn."

"Okay, well, how do I get her to like me?"

"Well, if you want others to like you, like yourself first."

"Where did you hear that?"

"I read it in a fortune cookie before," I sighed. Zayn just laughed.

"I had to choose someone who believes in what those dumb cookies say," Zayn said rolling his eyes.

"What? Cookies are magical," I said. Niall came walking in, with the empty package.

"Cookies are magical, Zayn. I'm magical too, because I'm a leprechaun," Niall said dropping the garbage into the trash can, "What are you two talking about?"

"Zayn, here, doesn't think fortune cookies predict the future," I said pointing to Zayn.

"It's impolite to point, Aria," Zayn rolled his eyes, "Why should people believe in what cookies say?"

"Because they taste good," Niall replied sitting down beside me.

"People in factories make those fortunes up," Zayn said crossing his arms.

"Once I got a fortune cookie that said, 'Did you enjoy your meal?'," I exclaimed.

"That isn't a fortune, Aria," Zayn rolled his eyes again.

"It's a question," Niall said, "A fortune is like, 'You will poop out gold today.'."

"Really, Niall?" Zayn asked.

"What? It could happen, it's a fortune," Niall said, "But seriously, Zayn, those cookies are predictable."

"I got an idea, how about we order chinese tonight. Then we get fortune cookies and open them, seeing if they will tell the future," I suggested. Niall clapped.

"Perfect idea, Aria," Niall applauded, "I love food."

"You guys are insane," Zayn muttered putting his head in his hands.

"If you get lucky, your cookie will read, 'You and Megan will get married'," I joked, causing me to get a glare from Zayn and a laugh from Niall.