Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Thirty Nine :

I was in the bathroom changing. Changing my outfit. Why was I changing my outfit? The answer; Megan spit orange juice all over me. Why? Zayn. And when the boys return with Laura, he is dead meat. No joke.

I traded the cheetah print tunic for a green lace cami, with a white tanktop underneath. Then I put a pink Aeropostale hoodie over top, letting it unzipped. I walked out of the bathroom to see Megan sitting down on the floor, leaned up against the wall, with her head in her hands.

"What is wrong, Meg?" I went down on my knees to face her. She looked up, her wavy black hair was messy. It was all over the place.

"My life is officially ruined," Megan replied, "First, Zayn says he likes me, second, I spit juice all over you, what's next? Me being ran over by a car? A bullet in the head?"

"Megan, don't commit suicide," I mumbled hugging her, "You still matter."

"Why would I want to die? I was just guessing what would happen," I looked up at her to see her roll her green eyes, "Maybe I will get lucky and never see Zayn's face again."

"Don't you like him though?" I made a confused face at her and she laughed.

"Yeah, a little. But he can't like me!" Megan exclaimed throwing her hands in the air.

"Why?"

"Because...well, I am me, Aria!"

"So?"

"So? I can't have a famous person love me!"

"Why not?"

"I don't know, I don't feel like thinking. Or give you an answer," Megan said. I laughed, "I am answerless."

"Answerless?" I asked, "Did you just make that up?"

"I'm not sure," Megan said getting up. As she was getting off of the floor, there was a knock at my door. I ran over and opened it, revealing Niall, Louis, and Laura. When did Louis get here?

"Can I use your bathroom? I gotta go!" Louis said, I swear he was about to dance.

"Sure," I said moving out of the way for him. Louis ran to the bathroom and slammed the door.

"I know! The third thing today is a toilet haunting me!" Megan exclaimed running into the kitchen. I turned to face Niall and Laura. They both had confused faces.

"Um...what was that all about?" Laura questioned crossing her arms over her chest.

"Megan is having problems," I sighed. I allowed them to come in and we sat down on the couch.

"Where is Zayn and Harry? What about Liam? I haven't seen him today," I said leaning my head against the back of the couch.

"Zayn walked out of the icecream place right after you called. Harry just went to his flat," Laura answered looking up at the ceiling, "Then we ran into Louis at the grocery store-"

"You went to the grocery store?" I exclaimed looking at them.

"Well, yeah," Niall shrugged, "The lady at the icecream place wouldn't give us sprinkles, so we had to go to the store to buy some," I rolled my eyes, "Liam is with his girlfriend."

"Oh, Liam has a girlfriend?" I asked. Laura looked and rolled her silvery grey eyes.

"Yeah," Laura replied, "You didn't know that?"

"Sorry, I don't dedicate my life to One Direction," I said sorting my legs to sit Indian style. Niall laughed.

"So, why did Megan say a toilet is going to haunt her? Toilets aren't living," Niall chuckled.