Chapter Fifty Four

Chapter Fifty Four :

I scanned everyones' faces. Kyla and Megan were the only ones, besides me, of course, that know the answer. I was dared to meet them. I wasn't working undercover for anyone. I am not apart of the press. I am not secretly spying on One Direction. I'm not pretending to gain their trust, so that they can tell me their secrets, so that I can tell it to the world for money. I am not being friends with them for fame or money. No one is paying me to hang out with them. I'm not a fan, I'm just a fan of British accents. And Irish ones too, because of Niall. I'm not an actress and Megan didn't give me lessons. She isn't working for me. Kyla isn't working for me. I have no one working for me, because I don't have a business or anything. Now, how can I put all of that in words so that they can understand?

"Aria, are you going to answer our questions? Or not?" Niall said waving his hand infront of my face. I blinked twice and then looked at the boys again.

"Sorry, I was just, uh, thinking," I replied, "I was thinking about how I can answer your questions, in replies that you will understand."

"Aria, if it will help, I could answe-" Megan was cut off by Kyla.

"Aria, I got you in this mess. I should have never da-" I cut Kyla off.

"It is okay. It isn't a big deal, Kyla," I gave her a weak smile, "Meg, this is my problem, not yours."

"I know, but the least I could do is help. With answering these idiots questions," Megan said looking at me.

"I thought we discussed that we're not idiots?" Zayn asked looking at Megan. Megan rolled her eyes.

"Like I said before, that is my nickname for One Direction," Megan answered. Megan then returned her eyes to me, "Are you sure?"

"Megan, Kyla, all of you boys," I began, "You're taking this way to far. This isn't a huge problem. I mean, it was just a dare an-"

"You played with our feelings," Harry said looking at me, "Were you faking it? Being our friend? Liking me?"

"If one more person cuts my sentences off, I will rip out their tongue," I threatened. Megan smiled and gave me a high five. I then sighed and took a deep breathe, "Okay, Kyla dared me to meet you guys. Like, sit outside of your homes and stalk you, until you would come out and talk to me. But instead, I accidently ran into Niall at the airport. Then at the store, Louis and I were fighting over a bag of carrots. Louis took me to his flat, with Harry, and there I met Zayn. Then Niall again. The next day, after being kissed by Styles and going to a stupid charity event, you five knocked on my door. That was when I met Liam.

"No, I wasn't faking. I am not a fan of you guys. I only like your music, thanks to Kyla. Plus your accents. After meeting you guys that day you just knocked on my door, and after the trip to the grocery store, you guys turned out to be fun. So I wanted to hang out with you guys because you sounded cool. I wasn't just hanging out with you or pretending to be your friend for fame. I'm not like that, ask Megan, Kyla, Lars, anyone that I'm friends with. They will give you the answer. I'm not an actress, I pretty much suck at acting. Like, if I have to say something funny, I probably won't keep a straight face. Or if someone had a funny line, and I am supposed to keep a straight face, then I may no-"

"We get it, just get to the point," Louis said cutting me off. I heard some laughs, and I chuckled a little. Then I continued.

"The point is, I never used you. I'm not like that. I don't even know have of your guys' secrets, and I don't think I gave you guys any of mine. If I knew them, I wouldn't go to the press and spill them out for money or fame. And I wasn't lying to Harry when I said I liked him. I really do. I wasn't playing any of your guys' feelings. I'm not a spy and I do not work for the press in any way. I'm not undercover for them.

"Kyla just gave me that dare because I was coming to London and she is a huge fan of you guys. And when I say huge, I mean the stalker type. The ones that stalk your twitter, like Alyssa with Niall," I saw Kyla, Megan, and Zayn make confused faces, "I met fans in the elevator and one of them were Alyssa," I explained, "Back to what I was saying, she dared me to try. If I didn't, then I would have to clean my friends' rooms back home and not go on twitter for at least a week. And I met you guys, so I don't have to clean any of the Josh Hutcherson invested rooms back in Florida."

"Josh Hutcherson? What does he have to do with this?" Liam asked.

"Our friends love Josh, Li," Kyla answered, "There rooms are covered in him. Literally. Every inch of their walls. My walls are covered in One Direction. And Andrew Garfield. Oh, and there was another thing Aria would have to do if she didn't meet you guys."

"What was it?" Louis, Zayn, and Niall asked at the same time. Which was creepy, but then again, sometimes all five of them talk at the exact same time.

"Kyla, I forget," I whispered to her. Kyla looked at me and then whispered it in my ear.

"Kiss my Harry poster," Kyla whispered back. My eyes grew wide.

"Yeah, don't tell them!" I exclaimed. Kyla laughed, but the others made confused faces.

"Okay, well, I got to head to the airport. So, everyone knows what they're doing?" Megan announced. We all nodded, "Well, I don't know what any of you are doing because I was late to the so called meeting."

"Niall and me are going shopping," Kyla told Megan. Megan nodded and then looked at Niall, who was staring at Kyla in awe. Probably because she said his name.

"Hazza, Lou, and Aria are going to distract your sister, while Zayn and I will decorate Aria's room," Liam added.

"What type of decorations are you going to use?" Kyla asked, "Are you going to use balloons? Party hats? Streamers?"

"It's not a little kid's birthday party, Kyla," Zayn laughed, "Maybe we will just put Liam's face on everything. Lars is a directioner."

"Yeah, do that," Megan smirked at Liam. Liam just rolled his eyes at her, "Well, I gotta go. Adios!"

"I didn't know she could speak Spanish, I thought she could only speak French," Kyla said looking at me. Yep, Laura told Kyla alot about Megan. And Kyla told Laura alot about what it's like to live in Florida. Listening to them talk was like listening to two mothers at a girl scout meet trading recipes for some type of dessert.

"She probably only knows how to say that," I chuckled. Kyla laughed too.

"Well, I'm going to get Laura," Louis said standing up. I stood up also, along with Harry.