Chapter Two

• Dedicated to Nialler! :D

Chapter Two :

The flight there was eight hours long. I slept most of the way there because I didn't get any sleep last night, due to the fact that it was a slumber party.

I got out of the plane and I looked at my texts from my friends as I walked through the airport. I had about fifty from Kyla, twenty from Andrea, thrity five from Jenna, four from MacKenzy, and nineteen from Gabby. I responded one of Kyla's messages telling her thanks for sending me fifty messages! I laughed when I saw one of Jenna's. Jenna always sends stupid and funny texts. I was laughing to myself when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry," I said fast, "I didn't mean to bump into you."

"It's fine," the guy said smiling at me. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and an Irish accent. He looked a little familiar.

"It isn't fine, I wasn't paying attention and I carelessly bumped into you. I'm so sor-" the guy cut me off.

"Don't worry, it isn't the end of the world," he laughed. I smiled weakly to him, "I'm Niall."

"Aria," I replied shyly.

"Can I get your number?" Niall asked. I hesitated for a moment. I just bumped into stranger who looked really familiar and had an Irish accent and he just asked me for my number. What should I say?

"Sure," I said. We both exchanged phones and then exchanged back.

I continued my way out of the airport after I said goodbye to a total stranger. I swear he looks really familiar. My aunt was meeting me at the entrance of the airport. I was expecting her, but instead one of her butlers showed up. He held a sign that said, Aria Clarke. I sighed and walked up to him.

"Hello," I said to him, "I'm Aria Clarke."

"Yes, yes," he said. He handed me the sign and took my bags. We walked out to a car and he put them in the trunk. I sat in the back as he drove off. The ride was quiet, but it was relaxing.

"So......" I said trying to break the silence, "You're a worker of my aunt?"

"Yes," was his answer. Simple.

"What's your name? You already know mine, it's Aria," I said.

"James," the butler replied.

"What do you like to do?"

"Well, there isn't much to do when your a butler."

"But I thought there was some hobbies you must like to do."

"There is some. I like to sing, draw, and brush your aunt's dog."

"Brushing my aunt's dog?"

"Yes, the dog has soft fur, Ms. Clarke."

"You can call me Aria."

We got to the hotel I was staying at. Instead of staying at my aunt's house, she bought me a hotel room to stay in. The butler, James, checked me in and I walked up to my room. The lady at the front desk said that she will have people bring my luggage up to my room in an hour.

I opened the door to the hotel room, it was beautiful. There was a bed, a flat screen, a bathroom, and a small built in kitchen that had a small table and stove. Plus a mini fridge. There was also a couch and two chairs. I sat down on the bed and pulled out my laptop. I couldn't wait to skype Kyla.

"Hey! Aria! Did you meet them!?" Kyla asked filled with excitement.

"Meet who?" I asked. I could see that Gabby and Jenna were jumping on her bed in the background. It was night here, but I didn't feel tired.