Chapter Seventy Four

Start from the beginning

"I didn't know she was using me," Harry mumbled, "How am I going to break up with her?"

"You were also using her," Zayn replied, "As a distraction from Aria."

"But me using her was different from her using me," Harry told us.

"I should have closed the curtains so that no one would be able to look through," Niall looked to the ground, "Or not even kissed her."

"Niall, shut up!" I exclaimed, "This isn't a big deal! Just stop worrying about it!"

"I can't," Niall muttered.

"Haz, is the thing that Savannah said about Megan using us, it that true?" Zayn asked.

"No," Harry answered, "Megan was never using us. The reason why she left was becau-"

"Because of you," Zayn said cutting hm off.

"It isn't my fault Megan wanted to pursue her dreams," Harry said, "And all I did was help her. So you shouldn't be mad at me."

"Well, you should've told us earlier," Zayn said.

"It was Megan who wanted to keep it a secret, besides, I told her yesterday about it. Then called her this morning to help out with her flight," Harry said glaring at Zayn, "You shouldn't be mad at me for helping your girlfriend get a part in a show."

"Can you two stop fighting?" Liam asked butting into their conversation, "Megan is just in America. And can visit any time. Zayn, you're acting like she fell of the face of the Earth."

"Because it seems like it," Zayn mumbled.

Aria's P.O.V

"Vic gave me this," I said pulling out the piece of paper Megan left behind, "Megan left it in the drawer of the nighstand."

"Let me see!" Kyla exclaimed ripping it out of my hand. I watched as her eyes scrolled over the words. She gasped a couple times and then her jaw dropped three times, and laughed. I yanked the paper away to see what she was looking at.

"It says, 'Dear Aria and Zayn; I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about getting a casting call in Hollywood. I just found out yesterday. And don't be mad at Harry, he was just helping me. Aria, stop being a afraid and just date Harry already! It is driving me insane! If you see the picture of him kissing that blonde girl, don't freak out. He is just using her as a distraction. I know that because he told me.; Zayn, don't punch Harry or anything. Because I know you would. From the night that I introduced you all to my former boyfriend, Dylan. It seemed like you wanted to punch him. I still love you, so don't think that I don't. Plus, if you are thinking that I used you for a part in a show, I didn't. I would never do that.; Good bye to the two of you, I will return in a week. The role I have isn't a main character. Unfortunately.; I will miss you, and I promise that I will try to skype, call, facetime, etc.; From, Megan'," I read the letter, "Wow, this answers most of our questions."

"Yeah, it is saying that you are driving her insane," Kyla rolled her eyes and giggled, "You need to stop being mad at Harry and just love him!"

"I can't just automatically love him," I crossed my arms, "He is dating Savannah an-"

"He is using her, Aria," Kyla said, "He doesn't love her. She doesn't love him."

"I should call Zayn," I said trying to ignore her last comment, "And tell him about the letter."

"I will be in the mainroom and sitting on the couch. Watching TV," Kyla mumbled.

I grabbed my phone, but before I could scroll through my contacts to find Zayn's name, there was a knock at the door. I looked at Kyla, who shrugged. I got up and walked to the door.