Chapter Sixty Six

Start from the beginning

"I'm not prepared for this," Zayn mumbled to me, "Why can't we just pretend that we went with Savannah and then go back to Lou, Niall, Aria, and Kyla saying that she is evil and that she is cheating on Harry?"

"Because that would be lying and no one likes Savannah," I replied, "Except Harry."

"Well, I'm not knocking," Zayn crossed his arms.

"Neither am I," I said. We did this for about three minutes, then we decided to do rock, paper, scissor, shoot. I won. Zayn lost.

Zayn knocked onto the door with a frown and Harry answered it.

"Hey, guys," Harry smiled, "What do you want?"

"Oh, Aria and Kyla were talking to us about Savannah an-" I was cut off by Savannah. Her head peared into the doorway and she was holding a fake smile on her lips.

"I heard my name," Savannah laughed, "Hopefully you guys aren't gossiping about me."

"Oh, we would never do that," Zayn muttered rolling his eyes. I gave him a glare and he shut up.

"What were you saying?" Harry asked.

"We wanted to know if Savannah wanted to spend the day with us. Get to know your girlfriend a little better," I answered. Harry looked at Savannah, who was trying not to make a disgusted look.

"That would be nice," Harry said, "Just don't kiss her or anything."

"We won't," Zayn said, "None of us would ever want to date that thing," Zayn whispered.

I chuckled and Savannah came out of the room, after getting a jacket, her purse, and adding some more makeup to her hideous face. What? I can be a little mean sometimes, in my thoughts.....

Harry kissed her and Zayn pretended to throw up again.

"Don't be grossed out," Savannah smirked, "Everyone kisses. Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Actually, yes," Zayn said, "And mine is actually attractive, unlike y-"

"Let's go," I said cutting Zayn off before this wouild turn ugly.

Harry closed the door and Savannah looked at us with a huge smile. Probably fake.

"Where to boys?" Savannah asked.

"You can pick," I said, "Since we know nothing about you."

"No, you guys can pick. It's your treat to take me out anyway, right? So it would only be fair for you guys to pick," Savannah batted her eyelashes, which were full of mascara. Maybe she is nice after all. And Aria is going mental.

Kyla's P.O.V

"Zayn just texted me saying that they just left with Savannah," I said looking at my phone, "Niall, call Louis and tell him he can go to their flat."

"Got that," Niall smirked pulling out his phone. I smiled and then looked at Aria, who was looking at something on her laptop.

"My problem is worse than the Cato, Clove, and Glimmer problem!" Aria exclaimed. Niall looked at her like she grew three heads and I made a puzzled look.

"What does your problem have to deal with the Hunger Games?" I asked.

"The love triangle! How Glimmer is trying to steal Cato away from Clove, even though Cato likes Clove, not Glimmer. And Clove likes Cato. Except my problem is the other way around an-" I cut her off.

"I'm confused. What you are saying does not make sense," I said slowly, "I thought you were making a fake twitter?"

"I did," Aria said looking back to the laptop, "I just went on google and typed in my problem. And Harry and Savannah's names. Along with mine. And Cato, Clove, and Glimmer showed up."