What Have You Done? (Gajeel)

It's just a normal day.

Then (Name) walks in. The doors creaks open and no one pays attention to her until someone actually notices that something is very wrong. Said person screams something incomprehensible and the whole guild looks at the girl. The rowdy guild erupts into shocked and awed gasps.

She proudly stands at the doorway, eyes narrowed and arms crossed. Her red eyes scan the guild hall, relishing the surprised expressions of her friends. Her (h/c) is slightly messy. She's wearing black from head to toe. The worst part though, is the amount of piercings she has now. She looks a little too much like a certain someone.

The normally loud guild is silent, still in a shocked daze.

Then Mirajane asks. "(Name), what happened to you?"

The teenager grins and responds in a snarky tone so different from her usual sweet voice.

"I went to Hot Topik!"

The whole place explodes into shouts.

"WHAT NO!"

Erza runs over to her and grabs (Name) by the shoulders.

"(Name), what demon has possessed you!?" She shouts, panicked. She starts to shake the younger girl. "LET HER GO YOU FOUL CREATURE!"

(Name) manages to pry the S-Class's hands off and smirks, saying nothing. Behind the red-headed mage, Team Natsu stood, looking horrified.

Natsu looks more confused that anything. "I don't really see what the problem is..."

Erza and Lucy gasp. The celestial mage walks around Erza to pull (Name) into a tight hug.

"It's okay, (Name). This is just a phase, it'll pas-"

(Name) stomped her foot and pulled away, exasperated.

"It's not a phase, mom!"

Half of the guild faints at those words and Team Natsu just stares.

Erza falls on her hands and knees and lowers her head.

"Oh god, where did we go wrong?"

Lucy, who nearly fainted and was caught by Natsu, actually tears up.

"She's long gone..."

Gray scoffs at the two girls, rolling his eyes. "You two are being so dramatic. She just decided to up her style a bit. Nothing wrong with that."

"Gee, dad. So glad I have your approval." (Name) comments sarcastically.

The ice mage blinks and looks back at the girls.

"Okay what the hell?"

Behind the bar, Mirajane gasps. "(Name), what's gotten into you?"

She casually shrugs.

"OH GOD NO."

"Who could've done this to her?"

"Who showed her that forbidden ground?"

"(NAME) WHY?"

A figure, almost identical to (Name), steps in.

Gajeel, holds up his left hand to wave, while his right hand holds a very full Hot Topik bag.

"What the hell's going on?"

The entire guild nearly kills him on the spot.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?"

* * * *

Me, Commander, and Thinker nonchalantly drink our tea as we smirk at the chaos. Feels takes a quick sip before looking at you with a giddy smile.

"Hi, guys. Been a while, huh?" She shrugged. "I figured since the last post was kinda sad that we'd make up for it by giving you this more comedic one. Hope you liked it!"

Thinker scratches the back of her head. "We know, we know, this one-shot was kinda short. And sorry for that but we wanted to cheer you guys up from the last one."

"Besides..." I interrupt. "...we're going to be updating soon anyway."

I look to the others, a sad smile on my lips. "Also, we have some bad news. Kind of bad news. I don't know if it counts as bad new-"

"-Oh don't sugarcoat it, Narrator!"

"So we might not be doing the BNHA one-shots like we promised."

Commander raises a hand, an apologetic look on her face.

"Yeah, no guys I don't think we can write it. I don't have any motivation to write about that show anymore. Terrible, I know."

Thinker pats you on the back. "But then again, we might do it! So don't lose hope. It's just we're trying to balance the amount because of school and the new original Commander is starting."

"In fact, we might just write a BNHA story instead of a series one-shot chapters.

You guys can comment if you prefer a full one-shot book like this Fairy Tail one or just a single fan fiction."

We all wave and grin.

"See you later!"