Say Something (Laxus)

~Say something, I'm giving up on you, I'll be the one if you want me to~

"NO! NO! NO!"

Your face was covered in cuts and dirt. But you didn't care as you screamed at the top of your lungs. All that mattered was that he had to breathe.

The Thunder Legion were standing in the background, watching you with teary eyes. After more minutes of screaming, Evergreen finally reached out to you.

"(Y-Y/n), he's-"

"SHUT UP!" You slapped her hand away and moved your focus back to your brother. "LAXUS DREYER WAKE UP! YOU WILL NOT DIE ON ME!"

You banged your fists against his chest and cried. You covered your tear-stained face with your hands.

"Why did you do it? I thought..." You thought that the jerk blonde you called brother hated you.

~Anywhere I would've followed you~

You choke on your own tears. You look down, making your hair cover your face.

"I follow you everywhere right after you're banned from the guild. And this is what I get!?"

"Oi! Big bro!"

~Say something, I'm giving up on you~

~And I...am feeling so small~

~It was over my head~

~I know nothing at all~

Your older brother turned around and looked at you.

"What do you want, brat?"

You placed a hand on your waist as you faced him and smirked.

"Tsk, you really think that you're leaving without me?"

He finally noticed that you had a large backpack with God knows what in it. You wore comfy shorts and a loose t-shirt. You glared at your brother, daring him to say no. The older Dreyer finally sighed and turned his back to you and started walking.

~And I...will stumble and fall~

You hung your head down in disappointment and got ready to chase him. You were about to grab his sleeve when you tripped and fell. You shut your eyes waiting for impact. But, you felt a large arm hook around your waist. You looked up at Laxus in surprise.

~I'm still learning to love~

~Just starting to crawl~

~Say something, I'm giving up on you~

"Don't get in my way. It's not gonna be easy."

Your eyes widened and you smiled happily for the first time in what seemed like years.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just go!"

You darted off into a random direction. Laxus sweatdropped and sighed.

~I'm sorry I couldn't get to you~

~Anywhere I would've followed you~

~Say something, I'm giving up on you~

Little did you know, that your older brother smiled as he watched you run through the path.

You grabbed one of his limp hands and held it to your face. It was cold and lifeless but you refused to believe that he was dead. You stared at his face for any signs of life.

~And I...will swallow my pride~

~You're the one that I love~

~And I'm saying goodbye~

You gripped his hand and sobbed.

"Laxus, come on. Please. Don't leave me alone! We just started our adventure! We just got back in the guild!"

~Say something, I'm giving up on you~

~And I'm sorry I couldn't get to you~

"What the hell am I supposed to tell grandpa!? LAXUS WAKE UP!"

~Say something, I'm giving up on you~

Say something, I'm giving up on you-You placed your forehead against his and whispered.

"Say something!"