If You Cry, The Sky Cries! (Juvia)

Everyone greeted Juvia as she walked in the guild. Then, they saw her eyes. They were red and puffy, obviously from crying. No one could figure out what was wrong.

They just stared as she walked through the guild hall. She sat at Team Natsu's table and immediately everyone knew what was wrong. Juvia wasn't going crazy for Gray.

She should've had hearts in her eyes right now. Normally, she would be trying to flirt or something. This even made Gray nervous.

"Umm...Juvia?"

"Hmmm?"

"Is something wrong?"

She bowed her head. "Oh, I'm sorry...it's just-"

"You don't need to tell them, Juvia," A rough voice interrupted. "Why don't you head down to visit her?"

They all watched Juvia nod and leave then looked at Gajeel.

"We were asking her a question! You jerk!" Natsu said.

"Well, I'm sure that she doesn't want to tell you it's the day her sister died!"

The guild went quiet.

"What?" Natsu whispered.

"That's right, you punk! Juvia is down today because her sister died on this very day!"

"Gajeel! Natsu! That's enough!" The Master yelled. "We have a guest!"

Everyone turned to the new figure who stood by the master.

"Everyone...meet our newest member into the family.

Gajeel's eyes widened.

"No...it can't be."

* * * *

You woke up in the middle of the night feeling hungry. You snuck out of your room to get a quick midnight snack. A cookie, maybe. You tiptoed down the hall all the way down to the kitchen.

You reached your destination and took a sugar cookie-no the whole jar from the cupboard. You nibbled on the sweets as you walked back to your room. You passed by Juvia's room and stopped and pressed your ear against her door.

"I'm just a gloomy rain woman!"

You sighed already knowing the problem and opened her door. Juvia's back was turned to you while she laid on her bed. You could see her shaking under her covers. You walked up to her and sat on her bed.

"Being a rain woman isn't bad!"

Juvia stopped crying and looked at you. She wiped her face and sat up.

"(Name), did I wake you up?"

You sheepishly smiled and hid the cookies behind your back.

"No...I was reading a book," You lied. "Juvie! How many times do I have to tell you! You're not GLOOMY!" You scolded.

She looked down.

"But...everyone-"

"Psh! Don't listen to them!"

"(Name), you don't understand. You have a different element."

Okay, she was right about that part. You really didn't understand how it felt. You had the power of nature. You could make plants grow at your will or control them. Sometimes, plants grew randomly around you.

Only...people like it. They laugh or smile with joy when they see your flowers. But...Juvia's problem, is completely different from yours. Rain just follows her wherever she goes. It upsets her and others. You sighed and put an arm around her.