You Remind Me of Them (Dragons)

A slender hand gently shook you awake. "(Name), it's time to wake up."

You murmured something along the lines of leave me alone or I'll eat you. The voice lightly laughed and pulled away your blanket.

"Don't be like that, Little One. We're going into town today."

Your eyelids flew open and you sat up, suddenly full of energy. You looked at your older sister with wide eyes and a huge grin.

"Whoa, really!?" You squealed.

Grandeeny nodded with a soft smile on her face. "Really. Now get dressed or else we won't go. You've got your lessons in the evening."

"Okay!"

You jumped out of bed and skipped over to your closet to choose your outfit for the day. You opened its doors and chose to wear a simple (f/c) dress with matching shoes. You brushed your (h/c) hair, making sure to get all the tangles out. And done!

Your sister was waiting outside when you finished cleaning up and walked over to you when she saw you. Grandeeny brushed a strand of your hair behind your ear and nodded with a approval.

"There's that beautiful face!" She grabbed your hand and led you both to the castle doors. "Are you ready, Little One?"

You grinned, excited to see humans, and copied her action. "Yeah!"

* * * *

"(Name)? (Name), come on wake up."

"Little Onnnnne."

You thrashed around in your bed, trying to turn your back to the voices. You threateningly growled at them and were disappointed when they started to laugh. Your neck burned with embarrassment and you sat up from your bed.

"Yes?" You asked.

You blinked when you saw the twins, Weisslogia and Skiadrum. They were both smirking down at you and you found yourself doing the same.

"I don't know what bad ideas you've come up with now: but let's do it," you told them.

~Later~

It was evening when all hell broke loose. In the castle of dragons, the whole palace simultaneously erupted into furious yells and curses. The sound echoed from every hall and room.

"WHO THE HELL TOOK MY PIERCINGS!?"

"WHO CUT MY HAIR!?"

"WHO PAINTED MY FACE!?"

"WHO ATE MY HUMAN!?"

"WHO TOOK MY HERBS!?"

"WHO CHANGED THE BATH WATER!?"

Then all went silent.

And exploded with yelling again. All the furious dragons yelled three names.