A Good Reaction (Cana)

"Aww, come one Mira!. Give mwe another round!"

"Cana, you're going to pass out any minute!"

"Nwo, I'm naaaaaat-" The drunk woman finally fell back onto the floor.

No one paid her no mind. This was completely normal. You smiled as you watched the others carry her to a couch. She looked peaceful and snored...loudly. You watched her from a distance with sweat beading down your forehead.

You wanted to tell her. You wanted to tell her so bad. You wanted to tell her that you were her sister. You had been meaning to tell her for years. You had already told Gildarts about it, who was delighted to have another daughter.

But, everytime you try to tell Cana she's too drunk to even remember it. You sighed and decided to try again. You slowly walked over to her trying not to panic and think of the worst scenario. You knelt in front of her sleeping face.

"H-Hey Cana, I don't think you can hear me in your sleep. But, I just wanted to tell you I'm your sister...again."

You flinched back when her eyes snapped open. She sat up with a goofy grin.

"YOU'RE MY SITWEEER!?"

Unfortunately for you, the whole guild heard it. They all turned to you as Cana wrapped an arm around you.

"HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT? (Y/N) IS MY SITWEEER!" She laughed and suddenly pointed to all of them. "AND YOU! IF ANY BOY HURTS HER I'LL KICK YOUR BUTT!"

Your eyes widened in surprise and the boys cowered from Cana's wrath. You did NOT expect her reaction to be like this. You started to cry happy tears. Cana noticed then glared at everyone else.

"WHO MADE HER CRY!? FIGHT ME-"

You interrupted her by giving her a hug. She went silent and hugged you back.

And that night, Cana and the guild celebrated. You had to take Cana back to her house and set her in her bed. You stared at her face for a long time. You wondered if she would remember all of this. You shook your head and walked out of the house.

* * * *

The next morning you did your normal schedule. Get up, eat, dress, brush teeth and hair, go to the guild. You opened the doors of FairyTail which was still in chaos from the other night and walked in.

Your eyes spotted Cana in her usual spot at the bar who was talking with Lucy. You started to head to your normal spot when a loud voice stopped you.

"Hey (Y/n)! Whatcha doin? Don't you wanna hang out with your sis!?"

You froze then slowly smiled. She remembered. You turned around and went to take a seat next to Cana.

"Yeah, sure!"