Cuddles!

(Okay, so this one, you're just a normal guild member of FairyTail. But, you're considered a little sister to everyone. And you're about 12 years old. Sorry if you're disappointed but this just came randomly that I felt like writing it. Anyway, enjoy!)

You sat on the top floor sitting comfortably on the sofa. You sighed, you were bored like crazy.

You had gone on 4 S-Class quests and finished them all at once! Then, you went to a festival at one of towns near Magnolia. Cleared out a few caves. The list could go on.

Then, you got an idea and jumped onto you're feet. There was something that you loved more than beating up monsters, dark guilds, even Natsu or Gray. IT. WAS...CUDDLING.

Your eyes spotted your first target. Laxus stared at the brawls and battles with a blank stare. You were the closest friend he had. No-you were his best friend. You were best friends with literally everyone in the guild.

Even Mystagon!!! You tapped Laxus' shoulder. He went 'hmm' and looked at you but his eyes softened when he saw you. You know it would be hard to convince him to cuddle so you had to use...YOUR ULTIMATE WEAPON. You looked down and when you looked up, you gave Laxus Dreyer your most powerful puppy eyes.

"Cuddle with me?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"How about-"

"No."

You pouted and went to find someone else. You walked to the bottom floor and spotted your friends, Lucy and Erza talking. You happily strolled over to them and smiled. They greeted you back with kind smiles.

"Hey, (Y/n)."

"Hey guys! You wanna cuddle?"

They sweatdropped. Everyone in the guild knew that once you cuddle with (Y/n) that you would never get back up. You would give them a sad look whenever they tried to leave. Of course, they couldn't say no. The girls shook their heads.

"Sorry, (Y/n). We're about to head out on a job."

"Oh...bye then."

You sighed and got off the stool to find someone else. Your eyes saw a furry blue creature in a corner. You smiled and skipped over to Happy who had a pile of fish next to him.

"Hey Happy! Wanna cuddle?"

"Sorry, (Y/n), I've gotta eat all of this fish before it all goes bad!"

"That's...disgusting," You mumbled.

You turned around and saw the two fools fighting again. You somehow managed to dodge the flying chairs and tables and easily reached them. Gray punched Natsu in the face.

"Idiot!"

"Ice Breath!"

"Hey guys!"

They both looked at you and waved.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Natsu said.

"What's up?" Gray asked.

"Wanna cuddle?"

"Sure!" They said at the same time. They glared at each other.

"She asked me!" Natsu roared.

"No! She asked me!" Gray yelled back.

You sweatdropped as you watched them start to fight. They didn't notice you leave and plop down on a chair. Wendy, the only friend that was close to your age was out on a job. Your eyes saw red eyes staring at...Levy. You giggled. You totally shipped them! (Okay, I dunno about u guys but I freaking ship it. Just saying!!!) You walked over to the iron dragonslayer and poked his face. He jumped not noticing you.

"Whatcha want, kid?"

"I wanna cuddle!"

"No."

You immediately gave up and went to sulk in a corner. You suddenly heard clicking and turned around. You stared at Juvia with a weird look. She was taking pictures of...Gray. You weren't surprised. You tapped Juvia's shoulder.

"Hey Juvie, wanna cuddle?"

She didn't seem to hear you because you tapped her shoulder 12 times. You growled with frustration and went back upstairs. You plopped down on the couch and felt tired from doing all that walking around the guild. You soon fell asleep and surrendered to slumber.

It was a few minutes later when you woke up. You felt an arm around your shoulder and your head was resting on someone's chest. You looked up and smiled. It was...