Guardian Angel (Sting)

He was a strong, handsome guy. He had dashing blonde hair, their strands almost white in the sun. He was kind and sweet too.

He was your guardian angel.

Your protector from all the bad guys and boo-boos. Your comfort when the nightmares came in your slumber. Your anchor when times were hard and you would just cry.

He was always there.

* * * *

When you had nightmares, he would always sleep with you.

You didn't mean to scream.

But the big bad monster had covered your mouth. It had felt too real. You felt its rough, dry, skin. It smiled at you with mad glee. And its laugh, it was terrifying.

You had been so scared.

He had burst through the door, letting in the hallway light through the doorway. When you saw you crying, he lowered his tense shoulders. His eyes turned from violent to soft as he walked over to you. He wiped away your tears and kissed you on the forehead. He let you snuggle into his chest and cry all over his shirt.

That night he sang you to sleep and never left your side until morning.

* * * *

When you weren't confident in yourself, he would be there cheering you on.

Sports weren't exactly your forte.

But he had said that he wanted you to stay active. It was better than joining Sabertooth with him. He just wanted to protect you from the guild master.

You cursed under your breath when the ball sailed past your right foot. The enemy team cheered when the soccer ball hit the net. You sweat, crouching down to catch your breath. You didn't have to look to know that your teammates were glaring at you. You take a huge gulp of air before standing straight. You glanced around and swallowed your anxiety. So many people were watching.

The referee whistled again.

The ball zipped past you once again.

This time your teammates were whispering rude comments. Talking about how you were holding them back. And how you were ruining everything.

You were on the last point. If you messed up this last time then you would have failed the team. You imagined him shaking his head with disappointment and sighed.

It took almost all of your strength not to cry out of stress.

"GO (Y/N)! KICK THEIR ASSES!"

You spotted your brother in the crowd. He stood above them, he must've been standing on top of something, and was waving at you. Him and Lector grinned and cheered. They didn't care that the other adults were telling them to shut up.

You wiped your eyes.

The whistle blew.

But the game was over in seconds.

* * * *