Epilogue

(Eva POV)

Twelve months later.

Who would have thought that I would be this happy.

But I am the happiest I have ever been.

I still remember like yesterday when Noah asked me to marry him. It was the same day we fought, we shouted and blame each other for manipulating.

I smiled remembering the day.

After out passionate love making, we both were exhausted and tired I fell asleep but Noah shook my awake and took me to twins grave. Where I cried out my heart and later after composing my self I look at Noah to find him kneeling on the ground with this beautiful ring and lots of love in his beautiful eyes.

First I was scared and afraid to even blink and I said no.

"Noah you don't have to prosoe to me, i can understand that if you don't want to spend you life with but please don't do this again with me. I will die." I cried hiding my face with both of my hands.

"Hey," he took me in his arms. "why would you think this way?" he asked making me to look at him.

But I move away my face from his. "Noah please don't do this to me, last time when yo—"  he kissed me from speaking any further and he have been doing this a lot. Whenever I won't listen to him or he won't agree with me he simply kiss me to keep me quite.

"I meant each and every word that day." he said but I shook my head crying again. " Eva, I meant it. I was planning to prosoe from very long time but I never got a chance and when I did I was blinded by my revenge but trust me when I say that each and every emotion was real and I want you to know that from that day till now I have been cursing my self and I will do anything to make it up to you. Just give me a chance. A chance of loving you and making your dream come true." he took out the ring from the box with shaking hands.

"I have always wanted to marry you and I want you to give me permission to slide this ring in your finger and later our wedding ring. And in place I promise you to make you happy and I will love your till I take my last breath because without you Noah Smith is just Noah Smith but when you are with me I am a complete and happiest man living on this planet. And I just want your forever to be my forever." he smiled. I smiled back before I could understand or think I extended my both hands to him. He laughed and slide the ring to my ring finger. We both kissed and talked to twins.

But my smile was wiped away when I remember the promise I made to twins.

"no matter what I promise you Hazel that you will be my my flower girl and Steve you will walk me down the aslie." I looked both of them and smiled. "if I ever marry" I added with a smirk. To which they both grron.

I promised them, so how can I break my promise and marry Noah,.

No!!

I can't break my promise.

I pull away from Noah. "I can't marry you." I mumble and started taking ring off my finger.

"Hey, stop" he took hold of my hand, but I struggled to free them. "stop Eva, you are scaring me." he pulled my in tight hug. And started rubbing my back. "now tell me why all this, you were okay few seconds ago." he whisper in my hair.

"I can't marry you Noah, I promised twins that Hazel will be my only flower girl and Steve will walk me down the asile. So how can I marry you when both of them are not there to take after their position." I shook my head. And started crying again.

He pull away and took hold of my face in both of his hands." I know the promise you made to twins this was the reason I am proposing you here so that we can have their blessing and you don't have to worry about anything I have arranged everything." he stand up holding my hand making me stand up too.