39

Emma was out whole night, she never came back. I asked Noah but he shrugged it off.

She have been doing this a lot lately. And I was so much busy with my mess I didn't noticed Emma's late night arrivals. How shitty of a friend I am. We need a girls night.

I hardly remember talking to her other then Noah's and my matter. I have to rectify this that to soon.

I was passing back and forth in the hallway of Noah's office.

Suddenly his door burst open, before I can ask him about Emma he dragged me back inside and put me on his table.

"What are you doing?" I asked in between his many kisses.

"Kissing my girlfriend." he kissed me silent

After breaking away from kiss I sigh in his arm. "Well I would love to hear you moaning but love, you have to stop freaking out, Emma is fine. If you think something is going on with her then just talk to her, I am sure she must have a valid reason. Other than me kicking her out so she doesn't steal your attention away from me." he kissed my lips.

I poked my elbow in his stomach.

He smiled at me.

I traced his lips with my thumb. "You should always smile, it lights your face all the time."

He hold my hand and kissed my thumb, palm and back of my hand.

"Well, if you are that hungry just order something. But stop eating my sister every time I see you." Alex grumble throwing deadly glares to Noah.

To which he just shrugged and gave a peck to my lips. "She is so sweet I can't co—"

"Uhhh man that's my sister, stop talking about it. Tell me how would you fell if I talk this way about Emm." Alex smirk at Noah.

This time Noah was throwing deadly glares to him.

"See my point. Now do you mind removing your hand from her shirt." Alex narrowed his eyes.

My eyes widen I hide in Noah's chest to hide my red cheeks. Both of them laughed at me embarrassed face.

I left both of them alone as they had to go for meeting.

I walked Emma's floor to find her talking on phone. When I knocked on her table she show me her five fingers telling to wait for five minutes. I narrow my eyes, but did as she said. As soon as she put her phone down I dragged her out of her floor not caring about weird stares people were throwing at us.

We both didn't say anything until we were seated in our chair in canteen.

"What's going on with you Emm?" I ask looking at her.

"Nothing" she laughed nervously.

I narrowed my eyes.
"Think again, you have been having late nights more and you were out last night, are you sure there is nothing going on with you?"

She started playing with her thumbs, which she always do whenever she was nervous or hiding something. I put my hand in hers and gave a light squeeze.

"Hey it's fine, if you are not comfortable then we will not talk about this." I gave a small smile.

"There's nothing going on, actually Noah asked me to stay at his place so you both can talk without third wheel tagging around." She chuckle. "You both act crazy for each other and still pisses off each other more. I don't know how you both are going to survive, but I can't be more happier than I am today. You, know I have never seen Noah smile or laugh this much since forever. He hardly use to smile but now he laughs with you, because of you and you have changed too, well in a good way. You use to be  calm and gave no shit to others, who rarely laugh or smiles but now you both smile and laugh like you have been doing this for forever." she smiled at me with teary eyes.

I hug her." I am happy Emm, you, your brother, Mrs Black, Alex, Jennifer, Rosie and London makes me happy. You all gives me reason to smile." I tightened my hold.

"We literally needed this talk and girls night." Emma rubbed my back. I nodded in agreement.

"So lets plan it with Jennifer and Mrs Black let's see if they want to join us?, she suggested. To which I smiled from ear to ear.

Later Trevor brought Emma's ringing phone. She rushed out of canteen to answer it. Which was again weird because she always answers her phone in my presence. Not wanting to digg in that matter any longer I started eating my food. Because eventually she is going to talk about it, whenever she was ready. At least I can give her time.

As I was talking to Ryan about something I saw Samantha in canteen but she didn't stay longer and went inside elevator.

After explaining Ryan about our upcoming meetings I headed to my floor.

I smiled knowing Noah must be free now, I checked my phone, his meeting must have ended half an hour ago.

I took two cups of coffee knowing well he must be frustrated and grumpy after his meeting.

As I slightly pushed the door of his office I stopped, when I saw Noah's back. He had some one in front of him who was wearing grey pants which were wrapped around his hips. And they both were kissing and moaning so passionately it break my heart again.

Then it clicked, she was Samantha.

Not wanting to gave anyone the satisfaction of seeing my broken and crying face, I slowly closed the door back and run out of there throwing all the coffee on something or may be someone when I took turn. I was so hurt, I didn't wait to see the face of person. When I was going to press for elevator buttons someone stopped my hand.

"Eva?"

My eyes widen.