35

It's been 7days, 7 days since last I saw Noah. Alex said he is on business trip. but I know better. I know he don't want to see me, because he hates me now. I miss him, everything about him including our fights. I miss everything and every day without him feels like years.
I don't know how I survived 22 years of my life without him. I just can't take this silence from him. I know I can't be with him but his presence would be enough for me to get going.

Here I am sitting in front of Angelica and talking about him. I always talk about him. I know she must be bored with me but I can't help she is the only who is not going to judge me right now,

Alex is being irritating, keep complaining about how I am moody ever since Noah went out of city. And every one agreed including my sweet Rosie.
They all are teaming for Noah because they think I am being unfair to him.
I also have been calling Harry but as usual his no. is out of reach. I am scared, because if those people can track Harry then they can also track me and I don't want to keep any ones life in danger. Because nothing can scare Harry and if he is hiding somewhere it means I have to be on alert mode all the time.

When I arrived office lobby from hospital I found everyone running here and there shouting commands. Then I found Emma crying sitting on chair with Mrs Black and Jennifer. Mrs Black also have tears in her eyes.

I run towards them. "Guys what happened?" no one answered, Emma pulled me in her arms and started sobbing harder.

"Emm please tell me what happened? why are you crying, you are scaring me." she was scaring me. Because I have never seen her cry this way.

"Noah" she whisper and started crying even harder.

Hearing his name my body stiffen my hand started shaking.

"Emma what happened to Noah?" I asked not wanting to believe or think anything.

She didn't say anything. I shooked her shoulder "Emma what happened to Noah?" I shouted, unable to control my temper.

"H- I -when he was crossing the road a car hit him so hard he went flying. He is in bad condition. He is not opening his eyes Eva." she finished sobbing.

Hearing that I started running but she hold my hands to stop me. "He is in panthouse of this building, Doctors are attending right now."  she said walking me towards elevator.

'oh god, they found me, They did it, they took my Noah away from me. Oh god please let him be safe, please let him be fine.
I love him so much I can't loose him.
Why did they attack him, I did everything to save him but still it happened.' every bad scenario was running in my head I was so scared because they finally tracked me.
Oh god!!! I shouldn't have come back here. I should have run away far from here. Why did I listen to Harry and come back here.

No one spoke a word I keep whipping my tears but they keep falling. I hit the elevator wall in frustration as it was taking all time to reach penthouse.

"He will be fine Eva." Emma said rubbing my shoulder.

"He better be." I said sliding down crying. Emma bend down and hugged me.

"He can't leave me Emm he can't.
I can't loose him I will die without him." I whisper.

As elevator door opened I run out of it.

Alex and London was whispering something. When they saw me running towards a door they stopped me. "You can't go inside Eva." Alex said extending his arms to stop me.

"You can't stop me going inside Alex." I said through clenched teeth. And tried to go past him.

"Stop Eva." he said blocking my way.

"I said move." I said wiping my tears.

"No, why do you care if he die or surviv—" I didn't let him finish him.

I slapped him hard.

"He is not dying." I gritted out those words with so much pain. "Please Alex let go, let me see him.
I- he can't die Alex." I fell on my knees. "I love him, I love him so much it hurts, It hurt so bad Alex please." I folded my hands on my stomach. "I can't live without him."

"Then why did you pushed me away?"

"Because I love you dammit, I -."

My eyes widen in realisation when I heard his voice.

I looked up to see Noah was standing in Alex's place.

I stand up and hugged him. "You are fine, thank god nothing happened to you. I thou-." I stopped when I saw his face, he was OK.

I searched his hands and face for any cut or mark. Not believing my eyes that he was fine and standing in front of me.

"Told you this would work."
Alex said proudly. London chuckle saying yes.

"Well all credit goes to me and my acting skills." Emma said laughing.

"Yeah whatever!!!" Alex laughed. "It was my blockbuster plan and she slapped me."

I pull away from him and turn to look everyone.

"You all planned this?" I asked

"Yep it was best plan right? Don't worry I don't keep grudge I forgave you for slapping me." Alex said winking at me.

"Sorry Eva for making you cry, it was his plan." Emma pointed to London.

They all planned this?

Noah touched my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I moved away his hands fall back to his side.

"Eva" he called my name confused.

"Don't!!!!"

I started walking to elevator folding my hands around myself in protective manner.

They are planned this!!!

"Eva wait."

I pressed close button and turned to face wall.

They all lied to me!!!

And Noah how dare he to allow this.
They joked about the only thing I frear the most.
I am doing everything possible to keep everyone safe from my mess and they planned Noah's accident as if it was nothing!!!

I run out of building and headed to hospital. That was the only place they don't know about.

How can they do this to me?, everyone including Mrs Black.

Why don't they understand that it is killing me too and they have to go and plan Noah's fake accident

I would have never forgiven myself if anything had happened to him.