70

(Noah pov)

Though Doctor informed us that Eva's physical injury was not that bad as compared to her mental stress. I was still restless because until she opens her eyes and talk I wont believe anything.

Detective said that Eva was kidnapped from hospital when she went to visit Rose. And London was there too at that time. When he tried to save Eva they kidnapped him too. But the most shocking thing was, all this incident happened 20 years ago and behind my father's condition and Eva's kidnapping was the same person and that person was london's father.

He did everything because of his revenge. In his revenge plan he didn't even left his son out.

First he tried to kill me when he couldn't do that, with the help of Harry's sister he tried to kidnap me, when his plans failed he took Eva and Rose away from their family as a token of his lost and to let us warn that and prove his power. Later when Mr. Black was so close to revealing his secret he killed him. And he also tried to kill my father.
Later to divert our mind from actual problem. he started sending his man to scare Harry and he was also behind Angels and Rose's condition.

He send those men to kidnap the girls from their hostel room to worn Samantha and London, as both of them stopped listening to his orders of ruining my reputation and name.
As he had send Samantha to seduce me and leak all my information and codes to him and he send London to seduce Eva when Samantha informed London's father that I was showing interest in someone else and all along that he always knew that Eva was Austin's daughter when first time Samantha send him her photos.

London's father was so mad because neither Samantha nor London could do any of the thing. So he decided to sell both of girls but Rose saw London's fathers face and he panicked. So he gave order to kill both of them. But luckily Eva was there.

He tried to kill the girls in hospital but couldn't reach because Eva was paying for private rooms for girls and only family members can visit and Eva had only signed as guardian so his plan failed.

Later his plan was to trap Harry and he planned everything in such a manner that it looked like Eva was helping Harry and in anger we fell in his trap. Because he knew Alex's soft corner was his dead father and dead sister. And my was safety of everyone, so he hit us on our pulse point and we all reacted and Matt was also working for him, he have given an order to hit and accuse Eva and Harry which lead into Eva getting shoot.

When his all plans backfired and nothing come out of it, he went so mad that he tried to kill Alex but luckily that day he didn't took his car and took Jennifer's car when he was driving to the hospital on the day of her delivery. I don't even want to imagine what would have happened.

But when he heard that one of the girl got beck her consciousness he became restless and he tried to do everything in his power to enter into hospital but his plans failed. And as time passed London started getting suspicious about his father's behaviour and actions. Because last time he remembered, his father was the one who blackmailed him that if he didn't do his part of work he would kill Rose and London would do anything for his sister so he agreed. And when he confronted his father for that he shrugged off saying he can't help if his bitch off sister is whore and keeps clubbing and getting kidnapped doing god knows what.

London was sure that something was off and Eva had her own doubts. As she saw him talking to the same guy who had same tattoos of snake with crown of skull and arrow on his hands as the guys from whom she rescued girls. she run to London with all her doubts as she didn't trusted us at that time.

So from past two months, her and London have been working on collectecting all the proof against London's father. They had all the proofs and they were going to police with the proof but London wanted to talk to his sister and apologizes first before doing anything but as soon as they come out of hospital they were kidnapped by London's father. And he took bullets while saving Eva and I would be in debt of him for doing that.

Doctor said that bullets brushed his forearm and he is fine too. He will be back to normal. Like Eva his ribs and hands and legs are fractured as if someone has wantedly hit him there to stop him from running or escaping.

Doctor said both were lucky enough to survive with minimum injuries but I know that no matter how much minimum the injury is but the damage is already done on London in the form of his father's betrayal and on Eva lost of Harry and twins.

Because I could do anything but I can't tell her that when London's father was targeting her and everyone he was also targeting Harry and his family and to take his revenge on him for betraying, he blow his car with bombs when all four off them were travelling.
.............................

(Eva prov)

Beep beep beep beep

"Nurse is there any progress?" some one asked.

"Yes sir, her vitals are normal, her blood pressure is normal. Have two broken ribs and a fracture leg and arm and other than that she is fine. cut on her forehead is stitched and she may wake up any time." some one else said.

Beep beep beep beep beep.

I opened my eyes to find white ceiling, my head turns left to find a doctor and a nurse with files in both of there hands and looking at me.

I blink once and twice then tried to speak but couldn't speak, my throat felt so dry. Suddenly nurse handed me a glass of cold water. I gulp it down and it felt like heaven.

"Hello Eva, I am your doctor." he paused. "You were admitted in this hospital because of run and hit case on Thursday and today is Sunday. So you have been out for 3 day." after hearing that I have been admitted here for 3 days I stopped listening to him because I panic. My heart rates increased. Doctor started instructing me to stay calm but I couldn't calm down.

How can I calm down when London is still there injured waiting for me to get help for him and what I did?, I wasted time. He — he can't die.

I tried to stand up but I can't move my limbs, I tired agin but there was no movement. I started shaking my head and crying.

Suddenly door burst open and Noah walked in with Alex and my father.

"Noah save London." I whisper, but I was not sure that her heard me or not so I tried to say it again.

Noah rushed to my side.

"Save London." I cried. "he is hurt, he got shot. He can't die." I cried, trying to hold him but my left hand was in plaster.

"Shhh, love. Doctors are taking care of him. He will be fine." he said but I shook my head.

"he took bullets to save my life, he was injured so bad he could not move." I clenched my right hand in tight fist.

"He is fine ginger, bullets passed by his forearm. He is out of danger."he said brushing my tears away.

"I want to see him." I said wanting to confirm my self.

He nodded. "But after you take rest, you are not in condition to move." I shook my head but he continues. "I promise as soon as you start feeling good I will take you to him." he said brushing his thumbs on my cheeks.
And just like that my body went in deep sleep.