42

"Noah let me go, I have to get ready."

His pulled me closer to his body.

"Noah."

"No"

"please"

"No"

"I have to get ready"

"But why?"

"Because I have a job. I don't want to be late."

"No."

"Noah" I started wiggling

"Uhh will you stop, and why do you need to do two jobs? is my company not paying you enough?" Noah asked.

I shook my head. "Its not that.
I need money Noah."

"But that doesn't mean you need to work to jobs. I can always take care of your need babe." he pulled my body on his.

I shoved him. Back

"No and almost most of the people in New York works two jobs to take care of their bills. And don't you dare say it again that you can take care of my needs."

I walked in bathroom and locked the door.

Last night we stayed awake till 2am. we were watching TV and spent rest of the night making out. now he wants to cuddle. But if I stayed any longer I will be late for my shift.

After taking a quick shower I dressed and went out of bathroom to find Noah sleeping on bed. I tip toed his side of bed making sure to not make any noise I kissed his lips but strong arms stopped me from breaking the kiss. He took his time with kissing me when he was satisfied with the kiss he peck my lips for last time and brought my face close to touch our forehead together.

"Stay"

"If I could I would." I shook my head. "You can't tempt me Noah, I have to go." I gave last peck and walked out of room before I could change my mind.

Though it was Saturday, diner was full by the time I reached back to home Noah was long gone and Emma was at Steffans. I decided to sleep early as I was tired and I needed a rest bad.

I don't know when, but sometimes later I felt someone crawling in my bed. I stirred but relaxed when I heard Noahs voice. He kissed my head whispering I love you.

I woke up before my alarm went off. I pushed my head up with the palm of my raised elbow to have a good view of his face. I brushed his eyebrows, forehead, nose and lips so lightly that he doesn't wake up. He hardly sleep he works like a machine. He deserves couple more hours of proper sleep.

I slide out of bed after giving him a feather kiss on his lips.

Today was the same as yesterday by the time diner was closed we all were tired. Again I was welcome by silence when I open the door. I checked my phone but didn't find any text or call from Noah.

I texted I love you and fell on bed.

But when I woke up next morning Noah was no where to be found. That means he never came back home.

I called but his phone was off.

I got ready for office. I checked my phone last time but found nothing. I shoved it back in my bag.

In office Noah was no where to be found, which made me grumpy. I was snapping at every one. Later in canteen Emma told me that he is out of town for a week on business meeting.

Why he didn't tell me? and I am his personal assistant. I should know all about his meetings.

"Well girl that means you me and Jennifer can have our girls night which we wanted." She beam at me.

I observe her face, she was smiling, she looks happy, Steffan makes her happy. She knew he was going for a week this was the reason she was spending her time with him.

Plasting a big smile on my face I walk back to my floor.

I wanted to shout at him at every one. How could he not mention this important thing to me.

I busy my self in works so I don't have any second left to think about Noah.

Mrs Black, Jennifer and Rosie came for night at our place. I was tired but I sat with them watching movie.

They were talking but I couldn't focus on them.

Someone's phone ring I jump out of couch to check mine, when I find Emma's phone ringing I gave her phone. Jennifer's phone ring too but not mine.

I Fell back on couch and started watching movie. Mrs Black and Rosie were sleeping in my room. And I fell sleep watching movie.

next day arrived with no call, no text messages. Nor he was replying my calls or messages.

Today is Wednesday, I was still staring at my phone. When Emma snatched it away from my hands and put it in her pocket.

"Eva, he is busy. He will call when he gets time. Don't be like this." Emma said.

"Yeah, you are right he is too busy to just reply for a single text." sarcasm was lacing in my every words.

"Hey, steffan said he is having problems with some clients, so maybe." Emma tried to assure me, but I was mad at him for not telling me about his tour.

I shook my head.

Tonight we talked about Jennifer's and Alex marriage anniversary which is going to be in two weeks. They are not planning to celebrate it this time just small dinner. Then Emma said about her father's recovery. They are now again travelling. She also explained how her and steffan were use to sneak around to spend some time. But because of some misunderstanding their paths separated. But when she visited her parents this time he explained her everything and things are fine now. She also mentioned how they had long distance relationship, everything was fine until last year of semester.

Well that was the reason she never dated guys in college. And here I thought she was not interested in relationship.

After talking I decided to sleep with Rosie, because past two days I was busy in moping around I didn't spent my time with her.

I read her favourite story book to bed. We both fell sleep in middle of book.

Next morning I was fine, and I wasn't feeling that bad.