57

(Eva pov)

I woke up with a headache and it felt like every part of my body was under pins. I grooned in pain. I tried to touch my head but I couldn't move my left hand, I flinched in pain. I open my eyes and blinked few times to avoid pearcing brightness I closed my eyes again.

"Uhhh Noah, shut the curtains down, it's too bright in here." I complained. Because he always let the curtains off from window to allow bright lights inside the room.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hands I stiffened. My eyes snapped open I pushed my body in sitting position and pulled my hands and tugged it in my lap.

Shit!!!!

Where the hell I am?

"Relax Eva, I am your Doctor.
You were admitted here on Friday. You are finally awake after two days, today is Sunday." he informed me.
"So Eva do you remember what had happened to you? He asked looking at me.

I touched my head and started rubbing it suddenly everything come crashing me. Fridays event, Noah, Alex and everyone kidnapping me, then my almost rape, then twins, Harry at gun point and me jumping in middle.

Then every one talking to me, it all felt like dream.

My eyes travelled to everyone present in this room. From Mrs Black to Alex, Jennifer, Emma, steffan, Noah, and four unknown faces. My eyes fell on Noah, his head was hanging low.

I nodded.

"So will you tell me what happened to you and how did you got shoot?" he asked.

"It was misunderstanding. Nothing else." I mumble, not looking at anyone.

"Okay Eva, you were lucky that bullet was not that deep and you survived." he tried to smile but I chuckle bitterly.
"Who cares Doctor I am dead anyways." I whisper enough for everyone to hear.

"Well miss Eva I want to talk to you personally about something." he shifted uncomfortably after hearing my answer.

I shook my head. "No need Doctor you can tell me, I am alone anyways."

He sighed. "Well miss Eva, you were 3 weeks pregnant and I guess you were not aware of your pregnancy." he looked up from my reports to confirm his doubts.

I clenched my eyes tight shut not wanting to shed any tear in front of them I touched my stomach with both my hands. I shook my head.
"But I had my doubts, I was vomiting continuously from last Saturday, I was so worried about some one I didn't had time to confirm my doubts." I said clenching my jaw tight.

Doctor nodded, "from what I can say is when you got kicked in your stomach it hit bad." I nodded clenching my stomach tight.

"If that's all you wanted to talk can I rest, I feel tierd."
he nodded. "A nurse is assigned for you, so if you want anything just call on this button." he motion to some buttons to which I didn't gave any attention.

He started walking away but I stopped him.

"Doctor"

"Yes miss Eva?" he turned to face me.

"Could you please tell Harry Michael that his daughter is asking for him." I asked as I wanted to see and make sure if they were okay.

Some one gasped but I didn't look.

"Sorry miss Eva, but they are long gone from hospital."

I nodded. "Could you make sure that none of them stay in my room please." I said without looking him.

I turned my back to everyone and pulled the cover over my head.

I waited till every one out of room, as I heard the last person's step I released my breath knowing well that it was Noah.