21

Past two days have been hectic with loads of work, with upcoming meetings of all big tycoons for some big project. And today was the day of meeting.

Mrs Black wanted me to arrange everything, as it would be great chance to prove my self.

From two days I have been running like maniac, I didn't go to diner as I stayed late till 8pm.

As I was arranging all the files on the table for 12 people, I got a message from London saying he have a surprise for me. I smiled at his message. We have been exchanging text and calls from past two days.

Suddenly door of meeting room burst open, and there he was standing looking as handsome as ever and glaring at me. I greeted him with a smile, because no matter what he is still my boss and I can't kill him yet. He took long steps towards me with angry face but he stopped when other men joined us.

James came towards me to give me a hug and walked to his seat, when last person entered inside, I was shocked would be an understatement.
London came towards me, he hugged me and gave a peck on my cheek, then winked at me before sitting on his chair. I know he did that for a specific person but it doesn't matter now.

As Noah was giving the presentation I took out all 12 water bottles and started keeping in front of everyone. When I reached for London's place he took my hand in his to gave me a piece of paper. Which didn't go unnoticed from Noah's eyes.

He stopped talking. "you are no more needed for a day miss Michael." he said through his clenched teeth.
I walked out of office bending my head down to hide my red cheeks because I was feeling embarrassed.

I opened my fist to find a wink face emoji, I giggled. But when I felt someone's heavy stare I looked up to find Noah glaring at me through the glass door. I straight my shoulder and walked away.

Emm and others were so sure that something was going on between me and London but this time I didn't correct them as it was stopping some one from reaching to me. So I was OK with that I guess.

I was spinning my chair round and round closing my eyes but suddenly it stopped, I opened my eyes to find London smirking at me. I stand up to hug him, he hugged me back.

"Girl you are bad, when you want to, you lover boy has been in pissed mood during all conference." he chuckle, he took my hand in his, my bag in another and started pulling me towards elevator. "I am starving let's get something to eat."

I nodded and taking my bag and phone.

I texted Emm saying I'll be late.

I didn't plan on staying with London, I was going to diner after lunch and I planned to stay there longer.

I told him about how Emm and everybody reacted and they think we were couple or something. He just simply shook his head and laughed.

We both entered elevator, when elevator door closed he ruffled my hairs all over place and he swipe his thumb on my lips to spread my lipstick, then circle around his mouth. Then he hiked my skit and asked me to opne two buttons of my shirt which I did. Knowing well what was doing. He did same thing with his hair and shirt. Elevator door open and every person in lobby stopped talking when they saw mine and Londons state.

I blushed when Emma gave a knowing look. Noah was ready to explode anytime, his jaw was clenched so was his fist. His face was as red as blood in anger.
Alex chuckle breaking tension.
"Elevator sex, I wouldn't have thought you would be into adventure girl." he wink, knowing well what London and I were up to because he knows that there is nothing going on between me and London.

London smirk and put his hands on my shoulders and we walked out of there.

When we were in car, we burst out laughing.