31

As I was observing every view passing by while sitting in bus, I keep thinking about all those word he siad yesterday.
It got stuck in my mind and I know there is more to what he told me. But yesterday night he gave me one part of his life. But I can't give him anything.
And for that I feel so bad, so ran away out of room as soon as I got dressed without making any noise. And he did was sleeping like a baby when I walked out of room. my hands were itching to touch and remove all the worries from his forehead. But instead I ran.

I ran because I am scared and hurt. Because no matter what people have left me and they not just left me they have shattered me and I don't want it to happen again. And Noah might have reason or his on baggage to carry but and some one like would only bring more problems to his way.

Everything is making me feel things which makes me feel like a crazy person. One second I want to run in his arms and forget everything but other second all words from letter and his words of accusations come crushing me so hard I didn't feel like standing anymore.

Everything is holding me back and I don't think I am going to survive this if it continues this way.

My phone is ringing in my bag I know, who is calling. But I didn't answer.
I can't talk to him right now, because my emotions are running everywhere and it scares me to crap.
Everything is so blurry, I can't stop thinking of twins and my parents. I can't stop worrying about out comes of this situation. I feel like I am trapped in a maze and end up coming to same place all the time. It spins my mind. I don't have any clue who is behind everything, and they have their eyes on my family's every move.

I knocked on Alex door. Yesterday he came to me with lots of questions as I have been calling his and everyones no. as they they out for camp but as soon as every one check their phone and found lots of calls form me, Noah, Emma they got worried. But I assured him everything was fine.

After waiting for two minutes the door was oppend by Alex, who was tying his tie.

. He was getting ready for office too.

Shit I shouldn't have been here.

"Eva?, what are you doing here, well I don't mind you, but isn't it too early oh you must have brought breakfast for me. I know I am your favourite."

I shook my head and laughed so hard when he found my hands empty his smile dropped.

"I came to see Mrs Black, Jennifer and my Rosie." I left his name out to tease him. He pouted but let me in.

"Eva, what a pleasant surprise dear." Mrs Black said from kitchen.
I run to hug her. "I miss you Amber, I miss you so much I feel so lonely."

"Mom don't believe her, her and Noah are so busy eyeing each other I don't think she would get time to miss any off us." Alex smirk popping grpaes in his mouth.

My eyes widden.

"Don't tease my girl Alex, I know you are jealous because she didn't misses you like she missed us. But I agree with Alex with Noah and work I don't think you must be getting spare time to miss any one because it needs lots of energy to keep up with boss." She said winking me.

My jaw was touching floor.

"Close your mouth Eva" Alex said tapping my lower jaw.

"God both of stop teasing her. look how red she is. of course she is thinking of Noah and everything they have been doing." Jennifer said smirking at me.

Shit it was wrong decision to show up here.

I shook my head. "You ou all are ganging up against me. From when you started teaming for Noah?" I question Jennifer. who hated Noah's gut. She couldn't stand under same roof his.

"Oh not very long, it just been a night, when my dear husband told me about your canteen incident." She wink and started pouring orange juice for me

"I am out of here." I said walking backwards. But I stopped when a very energetic Rosie came running towards me.

"Ev" she said raising her hand up indicating to pick her up. I did.

"Ev you said you didn't liked bad man. You lied to me Ev." Her lower lips quiver she was in peak of crying.

Shit!!!!

Damn you Alex.

"No love I don't like him I promise." hearing those words her puppy dog eyes raised up with tears in it.

"Yeah because you love him Alex."said singing.
I jerked my head in his direction and gave him my deadliest glare.

He raised his hands up and convinced Rosie who happily jumped out of my hold and run to eat her break fast.

"Let's go Eva or else we will be late." I nodded and took extra sandwiches for Emma. I know she is too lazy to cook.

"So now are you ready to face Noah?"
He question out of blue.
I just simply stared at him.
"Ohh please, I know you are running from him and everything." he started the engine and turn towards office.

"I know you feel the same way for him but something is stopping you. And you don't want anyone to know."
My eyes widen but I didn't said anything. If I open mouth I will blurt everything out.

So I kept my mouth shut all the way to office.